Ep 44. The dummy

Night falls and it comes the moment where Jimin is shifted in Seokjin's Hospital....the professional and private staff of Seokjin which he hired specially for Jimin is right now monitoring everything of him...."What is the neurological status of the body?" Seokjin asked, moving his pen in his hand while he waited for the answer to write it on his file page..."The brain is damaged as if it got hitted by the car or something....ears are fine he could hear us when he'll come out of his deep sleep...his heartbeat is fast but it will calm down after medicines...stimuli is still not working...and mainly the salts are 20 percent removed already but water is still 45 percent in his whole body..." The nurse reported him about his body condition and Seokjin wrote it in his file...after when Seokjin was done he stood up and glanced at Jimin before turning to the the nurse...."Tell me when he make any response...give him medicines that i prescribed for him and check his body after every  hour" he made the nurse understand who gonna take care of Jimin day and night...and in response she was nodding to him..

"Okay now I'm going to check other patients...eat something after me" Seokjin smiled and the nurse smiled too at his kindness....for the last time he glanced at Jimin and his eyes filled with worry but instantly turned around...he never wanted to show his weak side to anyone but he can't hrlp but yo feel bad for y/n because he knows who is Jimin as grandpa told him...after sighing heavily he head outside to check rest patients..

Meanwhile:

Phone runged on the dashboard distracting Yoongi's gaze....as he picking it up he speak.."Yes Buddy?" his eyes were looking at the road while his one hand was driving to the Laboratory Van..."Where's Jimin hyung?" Taehyung asked on the other side of phone "Yeah i left him at Hospital safely..Now I'm heading to the Lab with His dummy...they filled it with real organs so that Yeri don't become crazy" Yoongi smirked while telling him that he have successfully completed his work in the plan and Taehyung sighed in relief..."Great Job Hyung...i knew it from the start you would do this job successfully" Taehyung grin happily yet proud was audible in his voice..."Hah... greatful that you choose me buddy...you thought i would said that?" Yoongi sarcastically said but Taehyung felt happy until Yoongi's last words made him roll his eyes in annoyence.."Aishhh... you're so annoying old man" he sighed and Yoongi laugh huskily after teasing him.."Bye freak" Yoongi sighed and cut the call before Taehyung curse him back...And the Van goes on to it's destination in the darkness of night.

Next morning:

Lips smiling happily, nose filled with delicious foods scents, remembering the old time Yeri and Taehyung is having breakfast together...Even Yeri is not eating but she's admiring her son who eats pouting "Taehyung!! Did Jimin reached Lab last night?" Yeri tried to break the silence and asked confusedly what she was thinking all along...her brain was numb but she can understand... Taehyung looked up at her masked face....he become astonished by her question...Yeri found him staring and understand his astonishment..."Ah" she scoffed softly and smiled shooking her head..."I mean i slept so early after having diner after you that i forgot to call the Lab doctor..." She nervously tells him and Taehyung smirked innerly knowing what happened last night at dinner.

~Flashback of last night~

Striding fastly towards the kitchen Taehyung entered inside which made the workers taken aback by his sudden appearance...he never showed up in kitchen but today...they all left their work and look at him...he was breathless..."Master did you need something?you could have just called me.." A female head maid walk forward with worry and ask....her hands were filled with flour by which she was making a dough...Taehyung catch his breath and smiled looking at her softly.."No..just give me water" listening to this another worker instantly step forward with the glass of cold water....he gave it to him and Taehyung gulped it down in one go and sighed deeply at the end...He put the glass on counter then turned around to close the door and others eyes widened to think what he's doing or trying to do...