Chapter 132: Out Of The House

Li Huiran's mouth dropped, "Lisa! You!"

She grabbed onto both of Lisa's shoulders and pushed her around. Lisa tried to push her away and ended up falling onto her bed.

She pointed one finger at Li Huiran, "Dad, look at what they are doing to me! You are with Auntie Li almost all the time, and you didn't even know her pregnancy was fake. I barely see her every day so how could I know?! They are probably just scared of being punished so they are blaming it on me!"

Bai Jiawei frowned slightly, "Yanyan, then why did Mr. Wei come on time?"

Lisa stood up from the bed, "Dad, I am your daughter. Why don't you believe me and believe those outsiders?!"

Li Huiran knit her eyebrows angrily from being called an outsider.

"Dad, I told you before! I asked Grandpa Wei to come over to help Auntie Li with her body and pregnancy! However, Grandpa Wei never had the time! Today, he called to say he had time to come over! I didn't know it would be so coincidental!"

Bai Jiawei nodded, "That's right. You did mention it before!"

"Then why didn't I know?!" Li Huiran screamed.

Lisa scoffed, "Li Huiran, I was being nice and considerate and wanted to ask Grandpa Wei to come and check your body. Who would have known that so many things would happen?!"

Eunha took a step forward, "Lisa, you say it is a coincidence, but are there really so many coincidences in this world?! No!"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "If I had known about Li Huiran's fake pregnancy already, would I have to wait until now to tell dad?! I would have told him right away! Do you think I can see into the future already?! How would I know that you would wrongly accuse me today? If I could actually see into the future, I wouldn't have ever let you into this house!"

"I just don't believe that you aren't involved in what happened today!" Li Huiran screamed and turned to look at Bai Jiawei, "She knew all along!"

Lisa squeezed tears out of her eyes and stomped one foot onto the ground, "Fine! You guys either scheme against me or don't trust me! I don't want to be your punching bag anymore! I'm going to tell everyone about this and see what others say!"

She turned around to leave but Bai Jiawei quickly grabbed onto her.

"Lisa! Okay, okay! I believe you. You are my daughter, how can I not believe you?! Lili. . ."

Lisa turned around and hugged Bai Jiawei, "Dad, you are my only family now. How can you not believe me? I would never lie to you!"

"Okay, okay. It is dad's fault, okay? I apologize to you. You cannot tell this to others." Bai Jiawei wiped away Lisa's tears.

Lisa nodded her head.

After comforting down his daughter, Bai Jiawei turned back to look at Li Huiran.

"You first stole my money and gave it to Sehun, and now you dare lie to me about your pregnancy! How did I even let you into this house?! Get out! Get out! I don't want to see you in this house anymore! You have thirty minutes to pack and get lost!"

Li Huiran and Eunha both gasped from shock, and Li Huiran kneeled down onto the floor, crawling over to Bai Jiawei.

"No! No! Please, don't do this! I'm wrong, Jiawei! I apologize! I won't even lie to you again!"

Eunha also stepped forward, "Dad, don't do this! I'm sure my mom recognizes her mistake now!"

Bai Jiawei scoffed, "You! You knew about this too, right?! You were just lying to me with your stupid mom! You better not say another word, or I will kick you out of the house too!"