Chapter 24: Room break in

Lalisa opened the front door and stepped into the house. She changed into her pink slippers before walking into the house.

To her annoyance, the first thing she saw was Li Huiran and Eunha sitting on the couch, watching a reality show on the television.

Li Huiran noticed Lalisa and smiled, "Lili, you're back!"

Lalisa nodded her head and didn't respond. Eunha watched Lalisa through the corner of her eyes and she scoffed.

"I wonder where she was this entire morning. . . Isn't it obvious how she got a person like Jungkook to date her? She probably sleeps with several men a day!"

Lalisa stopped walking as her face darkened. In her past life, this fake rumor spread by Eunha was what caused her to get kicked out of the house before she died.

Looks like Eunha already couldn't wait to start talking bad about her.

Li Huiran still had to pretend to be a great stepmother, "Eunha, what are you talking about? Don't talk about your sister like that. Lili. . . She. . ."

Lalisa calmly watched the mother and daughter's act before rolling her eyes. She was about to continue walking up the stairs when Li Huiran suddenly called her.

"Xinyan, where were you today?"

Lalisa raised one eyebrow, "I went on a date with. . . Gu Yechen."

Eunha pressed her lips together from anger. She still couldn't accept the fact that Lalisa found herself another man so quickly. However, the next second, her lips curled up into a smile.

"What a coincidence? I also went on a date with. . . Sehun." Eunha was certain that there was no way Lalisa could possibly forget about the man she loved for two years in a few days. She probably still loved Sehun but was only trying to hide it.

Eunha lied without even blinking an eye. She had stayed home the entire day, but she was purposely trying to anger Lalisa.

Lalisa didn't even bother to reply as her eyes landed on the man walking into the living room.

Bai Jiawei returned home from work and the first thing he heard was that his stupid daughter went on a date with Sehun.

"What?! Eunha, didn't I tell you to stop dating Sehun?!" Bai Jiawei dropped his bag onto the table and glared at the two women sitting on the couch.

Eunha's body stiffened when she heard her dad's voice and she quickly turned around nervously.

"I -" She couldn't say she was lying, or else that would be slapping her own face in front of Lalisa. Eunha froze, unsure of what to say.

Lalisa laughed before turning around to walk up the stairs. Well. . . there was someone else to deal with Eunha now.

As she closed her door to her bedroom, she heard Eunha scream downstairs.

"Dad, I love him! I won't leave him!"

Lalisa froze for a second in confusion. Did Eunha really love Sehun? She had always thought that Eunha only got together with Sehun because of her and because Sehun was considered quite good-looking.

Towards the end of her past life, Sehun did become successful and rich, which was why Bai Jiawei agreed to let Eunha marry Sehun.

However, Lalisa had never thought that Eunha actually loved Sehun. Lalisa walked into her closet to change and wiped away her thoughts.

It was probably also part of her act. . .

Lalisa took a shower and climbed onto her bed.

When a maid knocked on her door asking for her to eat dinner, she lied and said she had eaten dinner already so she wouldn't have to go through another session of Eunha glaring at her and Li Huiran pretending to be nice.