Chapter 121: About Lisa

She stretched her arms out and said, "Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu stepped into the room and hugged the woman across from her, "Auntie Xu!" (Xu Mengya is Jungkook's Mother)

Xu Mengya pulled back and looked at Tzuyu, "Tzuyu, why are you here?"

"I missed you, Auntie Xu. I am here to visit you!"

Xu Mengya laughed, "Your mouth is so sweet! Come in, come in. I haven't seen you in a long time."

Tzuyu stepped into the house and Xu Mengya turned around to lock the door. As she did so, her smile slightly faltered.

The two of them walked arm in arm into the living room and they sat down together on the couch. Xu Mengya went into the kitchen quickly to get two cups of tea before coming back out.

"How have you been recently, Tzuyu."

Shen Xiner smiled, "Great. I started to work in the Shen Corporation to get used to the way things work. My dad says that I should start from the bottom and slowly work my way up to prove myself."

Xu Mengya nodded her head, "Yes, that's right. But you are brilliant, I'm sure you will do well."

Tzuyu smiled, "Auntie Xu, how have you been recently?"

Xu Mengya sighed, "Good. You know what I do. I just stay in the house and do nothing."

Tzuyu grinned, "That's because Uncle Jeon loves you."

Xu Mengya's smile disappeared as she rolled her eyes, "That stupid man! He doesn't let me do anything!"

Tzuyu stood up from her seat and walked around the table to the couch Xu Mengya was sitting on. She sat down next to her and placed both hands onto Xu Mengya's arm.

"Don't say that! I'm sure Uncle Jeon loves you very much."

Xu Mengya smiled sweetly and slowly nodded her head. She looked down at Tzuyu's hands and slowly moved her arm away.

Tzuyu cleared her throat and smiled, "What about brother Jungkook? Has he come to visit you often?"

Xu Mengya slapped one hand onto her thigh angrily, "Don't even mention that stupid kid! He has completely forgotten about his mother now! He never even comes back occasionally for dinner! I don't even know what he is up to these days!"

Tzuyu listened intently, and she raised one eyebrow slightly when she heard what Xu Mengya said. She grinned. Perfect!

"I went to the Jeon Corporation recently and saw. . ." Shen Xiner paused and looked down.

"Saw what?"

Shen Xiner bit her lips slightly, "Saw. . . Um. . . I'm not sure if I should say it. What if brother Yechen gets mad at me?"

Author's note: Ughh, I apologize for pulling you away from the story, but I just have to say: Another white lotus! Okay, back to the story.

Xu Mengya's curiosity sparked and she moved closer to Tzuyu as she eagerly wanted to hear the gossip, "Just tell me! Don't worry about that stupid boy! I'll scold him if he gets mad at you!"

Tzuyu looked up and took a deep breath, "I saw a woman in his office. I think brother Jungkook is dating someone now."

A sparkle flashed past Xu Mengya's eyes as she raised one eyebrow, "Dating? Impossible! That stupid boy seems to hate all women that sometimes I wonder if he is even straight! And there is no way any woman would like his stupid and cold personality!"

Tzuyu blushed slightly, "I like him."

Xu Mengya cleared her throat and returned to the original subject, "Are you sure? Is he really dating someone?"