Chapter 128: Reverse plan

Jungkook looked at Lisa, "Did you push her?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Okay." Jungkook walked straight past the four people and Lisa's feet "accidentally" kicked Li Huiran and Eunha while they walked.

Bai Jiawei frowned, "You -"

"Is there a problem?" Jungkook stopped in his tracks and the entire room seemed to drop in temperature. Eunha was standing closest to Jungkook, and she quickly moved up a few steps nervously.

Bai Jiawei gulped and pressed his lips together, ". . . No, no."

Jungkook was satisfied with the answer as he walked down the final steps and out of the house.

Outside the house, Jungkook continued to carry Lisa bear style all the way to Jungkook's house.

He stopped in front of the door and glanced at her, "I have to open the door."

Lisa frowned and locked her feet together behind Jungkook's back.

Jungkook sighed helplessly but his expression was filled with love. He stretched his arm further so one arm could wrap around both of Lisa's legs.

He swiftly let go of the other hand and quickly opened the door. He opened the door and stepped into the house.

Jungkook sat down on the couch and Lisa was about to slide off of him when he grabbed onto her arm and pulled her in.

"You think you can leave so easily?" He narrowed his eyes and one corner of his lips lifted slightly.

"Huh?" Lisa didn't even get time to react when Jungkook suddenly put one hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a very long and deep kiss.

After several seconds of shock, Lisa slowly closed her eyes and began returning the kiss. The temperature around them rose as they embraced each other.

The kiss lasted for over a minute before Jungkook finally let go of her. He felt the warm feeling of her breath as Lisa's body slowly sank down.

She was out of breath as she leaned onto Jungkook's chest.

"Come on, let's go eat." Jungkook was full now from the kiss but his little baby was still hungry. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her legs and stood up, carrying her over to the dining table.

Finally, they sat down to eat.

"You are going to use the fake pregnancy to get rid of Li Huiran, right?"

Lisa nodded her head as she took a big bite of rice, "Of course!"

"Then I thought of something."

Lisa swallowed the food, "Tell me, tell me!"

Lisa ate as she listened and after several minutes, Jungkook finished.

"I think it's really good, and it isn't extremely complicated."

Jungkook smiled happily to hear his wifey compliment him.

"Tomorrow?"

Jungkook nodded.

---

After dinner, Lisa returned home and she immediately saw Bai Jiawei and Li Huiran sitting on the couch when she walked in.

"Lisa, did you call President Jeon over?"

Lisa stopped and put on a genuine smile, "Yes, and dad. . . I want to apologize for my behavior and attitude earlier. I should have been more respectful. . . After all, the baby boy in Auntie Li's stomach is very important, and it is the treasure of the family."