Chapter 125: Clean feet

Jungkook knocked once before pushing the door open and they walked into the room together.

Once the door opened, Lisa heard a woman's voice inside.

"Yes!"

And then a deep man voice said, "Okay, okay."

When they heard the door open, the talking stopped and Lisa heard the squeaking of chairs against the ground, probably indicating that Jungkook's parents had stood up.

They stepped into the room and Lisa looked up at the people across from them. Her eyes first landed on Jungkook's dad, Jeon Hanyu.

Her first reaction was surprise at how much Jungkook and his dad looked alike. His dad was wearing a black shirt on top, and grey pants on the bottom.

Although he was almost 50 already, he still looked extremely handsome and charming. His age only added a hint of maturity to his overall look.

Lisa then looked towards the woman standing next to her, and she gasped when she saw who it was.

Wasn't that. . . the beautiful woman earlier?! The one who almost got her purse stolen?!

The woman smiled warmly at her when she noticed Lisa's surprised expression.

"Mom, dad. This is my girlfriend, Kim Lalisa." Jungkook wrapped his arm around Lisa's waist and said.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon!" Lisa bowed slightly to show her respect.

The woman's smile grew even larger and she walked around the table to where lisa was standing, "Don't be so formal. You can just call me Auntie Xu."

Lisa relaxed a little from Xu Mengya's sweet and friendly smile.

Xu Mengya's eyes moved down to look at Lisa's feet, and Lisa instinctively took a step back to try and hide her dirty and bare feet.

A few steps away, Jeon Hanyu also looked down and noticed Lisa's bare feet. He raised one eyebrow slightly and looked away.

Lisa pressed her lips together and glanced at Jungkppk.

"Let's go sit down," Jungkook nusaid.

Lisa was about to nod when Xu Mengya suddenly grabbed onto her other arm.

"Wait, wait!" Xu Mengya quickly ran over to her seat and bent down. From under the table, she pulled out a shoe box.

Lisa opened her mouth slightly as Xu Mengya walked back to her.

She opened the shoe box and it revealed a pair of new shoes in the same color as Lisa's old one. The heel was a little longer than the old one, and there was a flower at the head of the shoe made of pink quartz and diamonds.

The brand of the shoe was written on the inside of the shoe, and He Xinyan recognized it to be a very famous and costly luxury brand.

However, it was the Jeom family. . . It was probably like buying a bag of apples for them.

Xu Mengya took it out and placed it onto the ground in front of Lisa.

"I saw that your shoes got a little dirty from all the running so I got you a new pair."

Lisa scratched the back of her head and smiled, "Thank you, Auntie Xu!"

Xu Mengya grinned, "I have to thank you for helping me get my purse back for me!"

"No problem!"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows together slightly but didn't say anything.

Lisa bent down to put the shoes on but she stopped when she saw how dirty her feet were.