Good Morning 75💦

Jungkook woke up hard. Gray was between him and Yoongi and he could feel her bare legs against his and he remembered that she had gone to bed with no bottoms on. He swallowed, feeling his dick throb at the idea. He wanted her to wake up, so he would fuck her.

But she was so pretty, with her eyes closed and her lips pouted slightly, her cheeks flushed and her hair messy. Yoongi's pale arm draped over her waist. And Jungkook didn't know how well he could fuck her right now anyway - he was achingly sore from last night. He was gazing at her, uncertain what to do, a hand straying down to palm at himself when he heard Yoongi.

"Morning baby," the older whispered, his voice deep and rough in the morning.

"Morning hyung," Jungkook replied. He felt a little bit shy at the memory of Yoongi from last night, how the older had spent so long prepping him and then been so gentle and careful with him. How they had made him come like he had never felt before, the two of them. His dick throbbed again, "I'm hard," he whispered, looking around her at Yoongi. The older man chuckled breathily.

"I know the feeling," he replied, "Why do you think I ask Gray to sleep in my bed so often? I always wake up with morning wood and she's my favorite way to take care of it." Jungkook whined breathily in response, staring at her.

"I want her," he breathed. "But everything hurts." Yoongi's face fell.

"I'm sorry baby, I tried-"

"No hyung you- you were amazing," he cut, blushing and looking away. "I'm just a little sore."

"I'm still sorry," Yoongi murmured. He looked at Jungkook, who was gazing at her and the way the blanket fell over her hip. Yoongi carefully pulled it back, bringing more of her into view for Jungkook. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" He asked. Jungkook nodded.

"I - I want-" he whined, palming at himself. When Yoongi pulled the blanket down from her Jungkook was revealed too and Yoongi glanced down at him.

"Oh baby you're so hard," he cooed, watching Jungkook wrap his hand around his length, pouting. "You know Kookie, my favorite way to wake Gray up when I'm horny..." Jungkook looked at him with interest, his big eyes instantly wide. "She likes to wake up to oral."

Jungkook's face went slack as he imagined it, his tongue buried in Gray's pussy, as she slowly came into consciousness, going from snores to moans instantly. And fuck, Jungkook loved to give oral. Would spend an hour every day eating her out if she'd let him. He loved the way she tasted and loved the way it felt against his mouth - loved the sounds she made and the way she praised him when he did it. He loved the way she pulled at his hair softly and ground her hips into his mouth, loved the way her thighs flexed beneath his hands.

"Can I?" He asked, looking up at Yoongi quickly. "Can I do that? Will she mind?"

"I told you I do it," Yoongi chuckled. "You just have to start slow. Sometimes I like to see how long I can go before she wakes up." Jungkook was practically drooling at the idea when he scooted down in the bed. She was laying on her side so her thighs were pressed together and he licked his lips, staring at her for a moment. Then he scooted forward, slowly moving his mouth toward her. "Careful - softly baby. Just tongue. There you go," Yoongi murmured as Jungkook pressed his tongue to her heat.

He stuck it out of his mouth as far as it would go, letting just the tip of the muscle graze up her slit, tracing the outline of her. He slowly let his face press forward to her skin, his cheeks on her thighs as he tilted his head just right to swipe his tongue over her clit. He pressed it in deeper then, tasting more, the flat of his tongue delving between her legs.

"Careful - soft, Kookie," Yoongi murmured and Jungkook obeyed, being gentle with it. His tongue dipped into her, pushing past her lips to taste her warmth and his eyes rolled back in his head. His lips, parted against her, relaxed and he pressed his mouth to her core, sucking slightly, a comforting feeling of being buried in her cunt washing over him. His tongue flicked lazily, his lips unmoving.