Soft Hours? 💦- 48

At some point in the afternoon Jungkook kissed you and left to go to his boxing class and Yoongi took his spot, pulling your head onto his shoulder and tugging you close. He wrapped his arms around your waist and tossed the now cooled water bottle away, rubbing your stomach lightly instead. You hummed happily and snuggled into his shoulder.

Jin eventually showed up and Jungkook returned, and all eight of you were sprawled out together into the evening. You were back in the middle of the couch with Jimin draped over your lap, Yoongi curled against your side, and the rest of the older boys squished onto the couch. Jungkook and Tawhyung were sprawled out on the floor, snoozing lightly. Finally Jin sighed and grabbed the remote.

"Alright you kids, that's enough anime for today, we should get to bed."

"No!" Jimin whined. He wrapped his arms around one of your thighs, pressing his head against it. Hoseok was tapping away at his phone. Yoongi's fingers rested lightly on your stomach. Your eyes were barely open though.

"Gray baby, where do you want to sleep?" Jin asked. You frowned.

"Daddy," was all you said. Jin sighed.

"Can you be more specific?" You just whined and held your arms up. Jin looked at Namjoon, who shrugged. Jin sighed. "Move Jimin, I'll carry her up to my bed," he said. Jimin grumbled but moved from your lap, taking the blanket off which made you pout, but Jin just shushed you and scooped you up, holding you on his hip like a baby.

"You can put her in my bed if you want hyung," Yoongi said. "I think anybody counts as daddy at this point. I don't mind."

"You like having somebody to sleep with, don't you Yoongi," Seokjin said. With all eyes on him, Yoongi blushed a little but nodded, looking at his lap.

"It's nice to wake up next to someone."

"Yoongi's bed it is then," he said, heading out and up the stairs with you.

-

Jungkook heard them all shuffling out of the room, the TV was off and only the dim light of the hall shone in. No one bothered trying to wake him and Taehyung up - with their tendency to sleep heavily, it would have been pointless anyway if Jungkook was actually asleep. He wanted to get up and go to his bed, but his roommate was cuddling him like a koala, one arm and leg draped over him and his chin tucked onto Jungkook's shoulder.

He sighed and stared at the ceiling, not wanting to bother waking Taehyung up. Then he heard a noise. It was almost a moan and Taehyung twitched in his sleep, his lips parting, hand contracting on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook peeked over at him out of the corner of his eye, but Taehyung's face was still relaxed. Then he did it again, definitely a moan this time. Jungkook went still, his heart beginning to beat faster as the other boy shifted slightly in his sleep, his hand sliding down Jungkook's chest slowly to rest at his waist, his fingertips dipping beneath the hem of Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook lay still as another small moan slipped out of his roommate, Taehyung's hips shifting slightly this time. Jungkook's eyes went wide when the boy sighed and he felt lips lightly graze the boy sighed and he felt lips lightly graze his sensitive neck, making his eyes roll back in his head and an involuntary sigh fall from his parted lips as he tried not to move. When Taehyung didn't stop, his lips beginning to press against his neck again, Jungkook became suddenly very aware of his friend's slowly chubbing dick pressing against his thigh through their clothes.

"T-Tae-" he stuttered, as he kissed his neck again. Taehyung froze, pulling back slightly. His eyes opened groggily.

"Jungkookie?" He murmured, voice deep and sleepy.