House Meeting - 65💦

Everyone trickled into the kitchen, sitting around the table or standing nearby and you hopped up onto the counter, watching all the boys. Yoongi finally shuffled in, putting his hands in his pockets when he sensed the uncomfortable tension in the air. He walked across the room and leaned against the counter next to you, grabbing your hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

"So the meeting is about us then?" He said, breaking the tension. "The texts were all very cryptic."

"We just think that now that we've all expressed that we are in love with Gray, it's time to address our relationship status as a group," Namjoon said. Yoongi frowned, his brow furrowing and his lips pouting out cutely as he looked around at them.

"What do you mean? We're all dating Gray what else is there to say?" Yoongi asked.

"No," Jimin said. "I consider you guys all my boyfriends too. We're all together."

"What?" Yoongi asked, looking up at you. "You mean you don't mind that?" All eyes went to you. You shrugged.

"No of course I don't mind. I think we all have varying levels of comfort though, and we have to take that into consideration. You guys are all my boyfriends. If you also consider each other partners - great. I feel like if there was someone outside the house that would be different - but we're all comfortable with each other." There was a moment of quiet while they all processed. "Please guys if you don't like the idea of that, let me know."

"I'm with Jimin I kinda figured that's where we all were," Taehyung said, shrugging.

"The hyungs already all take care of me." Jungkook said, looking down shyly. "It - it's nice. I feel good." You smiled at him.

"Wait," Yoongi turned around, looking at you fully. "You - you really don't mind?" You shook your head.

"Why would I mind. I love all seven of you, you're amazing. I'll be happy if you all agree," you said, chuckling.

"That's actually, kind of a relief," Yoongi said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was feeling a little guilty about...something so..." you giggled and reached out to ruffle his blond hair.

"Don't feel guilty," you chuckled. "I want everyone to feel free to do what they want. Whatever feels good with whoever you want. Let's experiment together," you shrugged. "I love you guys and I trust you. Don't expect me not to be possessive in public and use words like 'mine' though, because I will. Yoongi's your boyfriend Jimin, but he's still mine too." Jimin giggled and nodded. But then his face fell slowly and he looked down at his hands. Seokjin had been silent the whole time. Jimin swallowed heavily, avoiding looking at him.

"And maybe - maybe if there's someone who doesn't want this...they should say so," he said.

"What's that supposed to mean Jimin?" Namjoon asked.

"I think he's talking about me," Seokjin said softly. Jimin sniffed, staring angrily at the table. "And first I'd like to apologize to you Jimin. I didn't mean to make you feel bad," he said.

"Yeah it's fine," Jimin said.

"It's not fine," Hoseok finally cut in, angrily. "You made him feel like shit, and you jolted him out of little space. He said he loves you, and you said yellow." His voice was flat and hard and he was glaring at the older boy, his hands resting soothingly on Jimin's shoulders. Jimin was still staring down at the table, is finger tracing a grain in the wood as he tried not to cry again.

"Hoseok, let me explain," Seokjin said calmly. Hoseok's hands just tightened on Jimin's shoulders though, his eyes glaring daggers.

"Explain what? Jimin is amazing and loving and sweet and his little space is special, and if you don't appreciate it fine, but you can't make him feel like this, all he has ever done is admire you and you shoved him away." Jimin whimpered when Hoseok squeezed just a bit too hard in his anger and Seokjin flinched back from Hoseok's harsh words.