Nevermind - 19

You woke up a few hours later to Jimin’s body shifting against your and he turned around, facing you on the couch now and his arms came around you as he pressed his forehead to yours.

“Hi Gray,” he murmured, his voice thick with sleep.

“Oh - Jimin, hi,” you replied, smiling.

“Um. Sorry,” he mumbled, pulling back a bit and lowering his gaze.

“Why?” You asked, frowning.

“For…you know…earlier,” he said, shyly.

“Don’t be sorry,” you replied with a chuckle. “I mean I do wish we had discussed it ahead of time when you were big, I was a little worried about doing those kidneys of things with you while you were little since I don’t know what kind of limits you have in that space, but-”

“Yeah - I’m sorry about that. I don’t really have limits as long as you’re taking care of me,” he mumbled shyly, blushing hard. “But maybe some time…we can do that again when I’m big,” he murmured, letting his eyes drift closed again. You hummed in response and trailed your fingers over his side, glancing down for your eyes to catch on the tattoo at his side, the black ink in sharp contrast to his skin. You let your fingers trace over the letters.

“Nevermind,” you murmured, your pointer finger tracing the ‘N’. “What’s it mean?” You asked him.

“It’s just something important to me,” he mumbled.

You nodded. He didn’t need to tell you - it was on his body anyway. And fuck…it was hot knowing your baby boy was hiding a tattoo this whole time.

“Is there anything else I should know about you Park Jimin?” You asked him softly, your fingers moving lightly over his skin to his back to brush up his spine instead, nuzzling forward so your lips could press little kisses to his cheeks. He giggled softly, a little breathy kiss into the air.

“I dunno,” he mumbled shyly. You chuckled and reached up, running your fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

“Tell me about you baby,” you murmured.

“What do you want to know?” He asked.

"Everything,"you replied. "But that will take a long time. So for today just pick your favorites."

He laughed and cuddled up closer to you and then begin to speak softly about his hobbies, slowly opening up about how he had dropped out of college his sophomore year when his little space was getting in the way. His hyungs had been taking care of him since though, and he was planning on re-enrolling next semester.

"What are you going to study Minnie?" You asked him, your fingers still brushing rhythmically through his hair.

"I'm doing art this time. I was doing Economics before and…it was just too much. But I like art and I'm good at it, so I'm gonna do it," he said determinedly.

"I bet you're good at just about everything,” you murmured, squeezing your arms around him. The door downstairs opened and then closed and Jimin groaned dramatically.

"I don't wanna move," he whined, pushing his face into the cushions.

"Why would we have to move?" You asked.

"That," he grumbled, gesturing toward the door just in time for Jungkook to walk into the room. You couldn't help but giggle as Jungkook blinked at the two of you in surprise. Then a mischievous grin crossed his face and he stepped toward the couch. "No!" Jimin cried, trying to get up quickly, but Jungkook was too fast. "No - Kook - oof!" Jimin groaned as Jungkook launched himself onto the couch, landing on top the two of you and letting his body relax.