Somno Again 💦- 61

You woke in Yoongi's bed in the small hours of the morning, the sunlight pale and tinged pink as it filtered through the curtains with the rising sun. The air was beginning to warm but still held a tiny bit of the night's chill as a light breeze carried it through the open window. You yawned quietly and stretched, shifting carefully so as not to wake the sleeping figure next to you. You slipped out of bed to the bathroom and came back, crawling back into bed and looking down at him, your heart going fuzzy at the sight.

Yoongi lay sprawled on his back, his blond hair spread out in a mess around his head. His eyes were gently closed, dark lashes resting against pale cheeks, his lips parted softly. The blankets were pushed down to his waist and you watched his pale chest rising and falling with his rhythmic breaths. One arm was thrown out, stretching across the bed, the other hand rested against his stomach, his fingers relaxed. You couldn't help but think he was so pretty as you laid back down next to him.

You and Yoongi had talked about playing around with his kink again and this seemed like a perfect opportunity.  You softly stroked your fingers along his arm to make sure he was soundly asleep and when he didn't react you swallowed heavily. You had an idea...but you weren't sure how well he would sleep through it. You slipped your underwear off and then let your hand drift down between your legs, touching yourself how you knew would make your body react - but it wasn't enough, and you looked at his hand resting on his stomach, thinking how much better it would feel than your own.

You bit your lip, reaching for it nervously and carefully moving his hand down beneath the blanket to rest over you. You placed your hand over his and moved his fingers, letting out a soft, breathy moan when you pushed one of them inside you, your hips grinding up automatically against the touch. You swallowed again, carefully working his hand with yours. You were being gentle and Yoongi managed to keep sleeping through it, making you keep going bravely, tracing your clit against his fingers.

You wondered if he was subconsciously affected by any of this and you experimentally reached over, your fingers sliding over his skin to feel for him and you had to bite your lips to keep from moaning when you slipped your hand past the waistband of his boxers to feel him half hard beneath the blanket. You carefully pulled his length out through the fly opening in the front of his boxers and stroked him cautiously, turning your head to watch his face. He exhaled heavily as you touched him, and you felt him slowly harden in your hand. When he was fully erect, leaking from the slit and hot to the touch you dragged the blanket down and carefully moved his hand from where it still rested between your legs, laying it down gently.

Your breathing picked up and your heart beat quickly but Yoongi kept sleeping, his breathing still even and steady. You rose up, swinging a leg over and leaning forward as you straddled him, pushing up on your knees and bracing a hand on the wall over his head. Then you reached down and aligned him as you carefully sat back, sighing as he entered you, your eyelids fluttering with pleasure. You paused, watching Yoongi's face but he just swallowed slowly, his Adam's apple bobbing lightly as his lips closed and his breathing steady. You placed your other hand against the wall, holding as much of your weight away from him as possible and then you began to move, sliding up and down his length slowly. You were so wet, the slide was easy and he felt so good - always felt so good inside you.

You kept moving, riding him shallowly, keeping your hips from resting on him as much as possible. Your breath was uneven, and your teeth dug into your lip to keep yourself quiet but it got difficult. Because not only did Yoongi feel so good, filled you perfectly, but you looked down as you rode him, watching his sleeping face and thinking about how you were just...using his cock. How he didn't even know you were fucking yourself on him - might not even wake up even when you came on his dick, your slick soaking through his boxers. Would he stay asleep even if you brought him to orgasm, made him fill you up and let his cum drip back out of you? Or would he wake up hours later, sticky and used, wondering what had happened?