Hoseok's Thighs 💦 - 13

"Kiss me," Hoseok whispered.

You were feeling shy and sleepy, but you stretched out to obey anyways, reaching for his mouth with yours. He let you lean in, sliding his hands from your waist to your hips. You gripped onto him and leaned forward hurriedly, wanting to touch him more. As you leaned forward your hips rocked, moving you on his thigh. Your lips finally met his gently and he increased the pressure of the kiss quickly, his hands still resting on your hips.

A tiny moan passed from you to him, and you allowed yourself a little bit of movement, rocking your hips on his thigh again slightly. He continued to kiss you firmly, his hands still holding onto you and you couldn't help it - you moved your hips again.

Hoseok detached his lips from yours, looking down at you curiously. "Baby what are you doing?"

You just blushed but moved again, rocking yourself forward, whining a little.

"You're a needy little thing today, aren't you," he murmured, smirking. "Does my thigh feel good baby?" He said, moving his mouth close to your ear.

"Yes sir," you whined.

"Fuck," Hobi breathed in response to the title as you began to circle your hips, rubbing yourself against his thigh more obviously now. He slid his hands up and down your sides, moving them back and around to your ass, squeezing it with both hands as you moved. You moaned loudly at the combination of his touch and your movement, grinding against him continuously.

You were breathing heavily and whining as you moved, riding his solid muscular thigh needily, little moans and gasps coming out of you as he leaned back and watched you moving against him, his eyes sparking with something dark as his tongue passed over his bottom lip hungrily.

"Hobiii," you whined, lowering your head to press your forehead against his shoulder, clutching handfuls of his shirt. You had never done this before. You had started moving on an impulse and you couldn't believe you were actually feeling so good. But then again it wasn't just the friction between your thighs that was driving you toward an orgasm, it was his hands on your body and his eyes watching you hungrily and his breath in your ear and your name on his lips as you rode him, his encouragement keeping you going.

"That's right, use me," he murmured as you rocked your hips steadily. "Daddy's thigh feels good doesn't it?" He asked. You tilted your head back and moaned loudly at his words, your mouth falling open.

"Yes," you whined, grinding harder.

"Tell me," he said.

"F-feels good daddy," you moaned.

"Fuck," Hoseok breathed. He couldn't believe how hot and desperate you looked and how much it was turning him on to watch you using him like his.

"Kiss me," he commanded. And you couldn't obey fast enough, leaning forward quickly and kissing him hungrily, mouth open, tongue out as you neared your release, warmth pooling between your legs where you rested against him. You moaned into his mouth and he kissed you back just as messily, loving your sloppy, needy kisses as you sucked on his bottom lip and clutched his shoulders. "I want you to come on me baby," he said against your lips. "Can you do that for me? Hm? Can you ride daddy's thigh until you come?"

You were breathing heavily and still rocking your hips and you didn't know how this had happened, you just knew you wanted it now. You tilted your head back and closed your eyes and suddenly Hoseok's mouth was on your throat, his lips tracing it until he found a spot that made you whimper, taking up purchase there as he helped you move your hips, sucking against your neck harshly and sending a little shot of pain right through you.

"Ye-yeh! Ho - Hobi! I'm close." He just smacked your ass one more time, suddenly bouncing his leg beneath you. You cried out and he did it again, making your cry die into a whimper. With a little bit to your neck and a last harsh suck he pulled away, just as he moved his leg again, clenching his jaw and bearing his teeth as he did it.

You finally fell apart, whining his name over and over as you gripped his shoulders tightly and he held on to your hips, steering you in little circles through your orgasm as you came down.

You planted and rested your head on his shoulder, noticing for the first time now that your senses were returning to normal, that your knee rested near his crotch and he was pressing solidly against you. He was so big and so hard and he must have been uncomfortable in those tight jeans. You knew you should offer to take care of him, but you were tired again now, and you didn't really feel like doing anything else.

"Oh," you said, feeling more like yourself now, and slightly shy about what you had just done. "Sorry about that Hobi," you mumbled, moving to get off him. But he held onto you.

"Why are you sorry Gray? That was fucking hot," he said, chuckling. He pressed a soft kiss to the spot on your neck that was already purpling. "I should apologize, I may have gone a little overboard with this," he mumbled, looking at it.

"That's okay, I like marks," you said casually.

"Fuck babe," he breathed as he helped you adjust your position until you were curled in his lap and he leaned back against his chair, tracing lazy circles on your back with his finger tips.

"Hm?" you asked, your fingers tracing circles on him as well, over his firm chest and up along his throat, softly trailing his jaw line and then the collar of his shirt absentmindedly, admiring the soft glow of his skin and ignoring the press of his subsiding boner against your ass.

"I think I'm in love with you," he chuckled.

You smacked his chest lightly, laughing along with him.

"Fuck off, you don't even know me yet," you teased sleepily.

"I know what you just did was like the hottest thing ever - you were so needy and cute and you just used me how you wanted - and now you're just sitting on my boner like you don't even care that it got me hard - and oh my god," he paused, as if suddenly realizing something. "You made me think I was in charge. And I definitely was not."

You giggled and leaned up to kiss his neck.

"I - I wasn't done telling you why I love you," he mumbled as you continued to press kisses along his neck, sloppy, open mouthed ones with your tongue tracing the lines of his throat. His hands tightened on you.

"Mm please continue then," you said against his skin.

"I...forgot what I was talking about," he said. You giggled.

"Can we take a nap together?" You asked.

"Didn't you just wake up?"

"So are you saying no?"

"Of course not babe, let's nap."

"Yay!" you hopped off his lap and tugged him down the hall and to his bed, curling up on it.

"Do you always sleep a lot?" He asked, following and stretching out on the bed next to you, running his fingers lightly up and down your arm.

"Not always. But sometimes I need extra sleep."

He Hummed in response and leaned in to kiss your forehead. You pouted aggressively.

"What?!" He asked, eyes wide in worry.

"Kiss!" You ordered, puckering your lips out. Hoseok broke into laughter and obediently leaned in and connected your lips, indulging you in soft sweet kisses until you both fell asleep.