Naratophilia 💦 - 36

You and Jungkook had drifted off on the couch, and when the door opened you blinked your eyes open slowly but Jungkook didn't stir, his lips were parted and cheeks puffy and relaxed. Yoongi and Taehyung came in talking and you shushed them, widening your eyes and pointing at Jungkook's still form. They fell silent quickly and you pointed upstairs so they left the room. You turned back to Jungkook, admiring his face for a last second. His pretty lips were still messy and puffy from kisses but he was all the more beautiful and you leaned down to brush a barely there kiss to his cheek before carefully detangling your body from his.

You climbed the steps slowly, making your way to the room Yoongi shared with Jin. He was reclining on his bed, back against the wall and legs in front of him, scrolling through his phone.

"Hey babe," he greeted when you entered, glancing up at you and then back down at his phone, his other hand raised to his mouth, chewing unconsciously at his thumb. You hopped on the bed and gently pulled it away from his lips, kissing the skin and holding it in your lap instead. He hummed and gave you a squeeze, continuing to read. You laid your head on his shoulder and began tracing circles on his thigh with your fingertips, turning your head and stretching to brush your lips over his neck.

"So have you ever fucked Tae?" You asked him casually. His breath caught and his thumb paused its scrolling as his heart rate increased automatically. You chuckled lowly and scooted in to whisper in his ear. "Cause I have."

"Babe," he breathed, no longer focusing on what was on the screen of his phone as you smiled and placed your hand flat on his thigh.

"It was so hot Yoongi. He was so whiny and pitiful," you pouted as you spoke, expressing Tae's cuteness. ''He's such a good boy though. He's soft everywhere and he makes the prettiest noises." Yoongi exhaled heavily, giving up on his phone and dropping it to his lap, his hand joining it. You smirked and tightened your grip on his thigh lightly as he leaned his head back against the wall, and you followed his ear with your lips.

"Yeah?" He said softly. "I don't remember."

"What do you mean?" You asked, brushing a kiss to his jaw just below his ear.

"We were drunk - probably too drunk really -" he inhaled sharply as you passed your tongue over his skin. "That time. I remember everything feeling good, but I don't remember any specifics."

"That's a shame," you murmured. "I remember everything.'' You rubbed your hand up and down his thigh, trailing toward the inside. "I remember the way he felt so tight around my fingers,'' you said softly. You felt Yoongi's thigh muscle tense under your hand. "He was so impatient and greedy - I had barely put two fingers in him before he was begging for a third.''

''Fuck,'' Yoongi breathed, his voice low and soft.

''And he's so soft Yoongi,'' you went on whining his name slightly. "His skin is smooth and it bruises so easy and so pretty. And he was whining so sweet for me,'' you told him. Yoongi had his eyes squeezed shut and his hands balled up in his lap as your hand rose higher on his thigh, teasingly. "I made him call me 'Miss'," you said.

"Oh god," Yoongi breathed, biting his lip. Your hand slowly teased up over his bulge, feeling it growing slowly but surely.

"And he was whining it and begging and oh! His ass Yoon," you sighed, smoothing your hand over his bulge, finding him half hard and rubbing your thumb over it. "It's so plush you know? Fuck I wanna bite it. I wanna put my fingers in him again and listen to him moan," you murmured lowly, lips brushing featherlight over Yoongi's ear as you spoke. "I wonder how he tastes," you mused.

"Hhhah," Yoongi groaned lowly, arching slightly, his hips pushing harder into your hand.

"Oh, you like that idea? Wanna see me with my face buried in Tae Tae's ass? Wanna hear him whimper while I fuck him with my tongue?" You asked, giving Yoongi a little squeeze and then returning to softly passing your hand along his length, dragging the fabric of his pants over it softly, kissing his jaw between your words. "Mm, I bet he would cry if I edged him too long. What do you think? Little Tae would look so pretty with fat tears rolling down his cheeks while I ate him out for hours. He'd be a little sniffly mess, begging to come, his body would be shaking, his big cock so red and wet, twitching and throbbing."

"Oh my god," Yoongi whined, his mouth falling open, his cock now so hard in your hand you could feel every vein through his pants, a small wet spot appearing on his pants where it was leaking precum. You chuckled, not really giving him enough stimulation, your thumb just rubbing teasingly over the clothed head of his dick.

"Yeah, next time I'll make him cry before I let him come," you said, amusement in your voice. "And-" the door opened and Yoongi gasped, his eyes flying open, hands pushing at you. But it was just Taehyung, and he was grinning, flicking his blue hair out of his face.

"Are you telling him about us Gray?" Tae asked, smirking as he shut and locked the door behind him, sidling across the room and hopping onto the bed on Yoongi's other side. The blond's eyes were wide with surprise, his cheeks flushed pink and eyes bright.

"T-Tae," he murmured. Taehyung just shushed him and leaned in to brush a kiss to his cheek, Yoongi's face growing hotter as Tae then leaned across him to connect his lips with yours briefly.

"I was telling him what I want to do to you next actually," you said, smiling.

"Is that so, and what is that?" Taehyung asked, reaching down and placing his hand alongside yours. Yoongi gasped and jumped slightly at the boy's touch, his eyes looking down at both of your hands on his crotch.

"Wanna eat your ass puppy," You told him, licking your lips. "Wanna edge you till you cry."

"Goddamn that sounds so good," Tae murmured, his eyes burning. "Lemme see," he leaned across Yoongi and reached for you, fingers sliding into your hair and tugged you towards him, his mouth meeting yours. He parted his lips against yours and allowed you to pass your tongue over them, swiping it across his tongue and teeth, lapping sloppily at his mouth. You bit his lips and pulled back slowly, dragging your teeth over it as you pulled away and he moaned lowly. "Oh yeah," he murmured, pressing his eyes closed for a moment. Yoongi throbbed in your hand watching the two of you and you smirked.

"Not today though," you murmured, turning your attention back to the boy between you, his lower lip red and bitten, his hands clenching into fists, his hard dick straining against his pants.

"You're right," he smirked. "Today we have a little toy to play with."

Yoongi's heart was hammering in his chest and he was looking desperately up at the two of you. You laughed darkly.

"Ready baby boy?" You asked him. He swallowed heavily and nodded. You clicked your tongue. "Can't hear you Yoon."

"Y-yes. Yes I'm ready."