Good Girl - 59 💦

Taehyung held your hand the whole walk, and when you got back to the house he took you straight upstairs. You stumbled into his room, his lips immediately pressed to yours and there was a gasp as the door closed behind you. You barely had time to register what was happening before Tae was shoving you down on his bed.

"Unfinished business Kook," he said, glancing over his shoulder at his roommate as he quickly but carefully helped you undress. You were still so turned on from getting fucked in the alley and walking the whole way home with his cum leaking out of you that you only whimpered in anticipation. "You going or staying?" Tae asked him.

"I - I can stay?" Jungkook's voice was small but laced with excitement.

"You can stay if you're quiet - this isn't about anything but making Gray feel good," Tae growled, crawling up between your legs and spreading you. "Still have my cum leaking out of you kitten, you're so filthy down here," he said, his voice deep and gravely as he used his thumbs to gently spread your folds and blow lightly on your swollen clit.

"Ah-hahh fuck, Tae," you moaned, your toes curling.

"I'm staying," Jungkook said breathily.

"Good, pay attention and you might learn something," Tae murmured. He passed his thumb over you, swirling it around your soaked clit. "So wet kitten you're dripping for me," he murmured. He shoved two fingers inside you without warning and you yelped, arching your back. He slowly pulled them out and Jungkook's lips parted as he leaned forward to see, a string stretching out and connecting to where they had just come from.

"How did you get her that wet Tae?" He asked softly, genuine curiosity coloring his hesitant voice.

 "I fucked her in an alley," he replied. He smirked when you whimpered at his words. "You liked that didn't you, my dirty little kitten, liked getting your cunt stuffed in public where anyone could see," he growled. You practically sobbed at his words, your empty hole clenching around nothing.

"T-Tae," you whined. You gasped when you suddenly felt his tongue pass over you, throwing your head back and whining loudly.

"In p-public?" Jungkook breathed from his bed. You glanced over to see him palming at himself through his pants, his eyes wide and soft lips parted.

"Look at that kitten, an audience. Gonna let Jungkookie watch you come for me?" He asked, licking you again. You moaned but didn't say anything. You felt a soft smack, Tae's hand coming down flat against your heat. You gasped and jolted, looking down at him. "Asked a question," he growled.

"Y-yes," you replied, quickly, eyes wide.

"Good girl," he said. Then he lowered his head and buried his face between your legs, pushing his tongue into you and eating like you were his last meal.

"Fuck," you almost shouted, hips bucking up and eyes squeezing shut. "Fuckfuckfuck," you chanted, hand slipping down to tangle in his hair. Taehyung just moaned against you when you pulled a little too hard, pushing his fingers inside you as he sucked at your clit. You completely forgot about Jungkook, whose hand was down his pants as he watched with wide eyes, lost in the sensation of Taehyung's mouth on you. He didn't let up until you were coming, pushing down on his head and grinding your hips against his flat tongue, calling his name between incoherent moans.

He sat up, swallowed, licked his lips and pushed his pants down, staring at you hungrily as your body tingled, the end of your orgasm barely passed.

"Get on your stomach," he commanded. You obeyed sluggishly, mind foggy. You jolted forward when you felt him push into you from behind, whimpering and leaning away. But he just gripped your hips and tugged you back sharply back against him. "I said twice didn't I?" He asked before beginning to fuck you again. You moaned, unable to hold yourself up on your hands so your chest rested against the bed as he thrusted into you.

You turned you head and your eyes met Jungkook's, his hand tugging at his cock, his mouth open. Jungkook seeing you so fucked out, so messy and needy and hot coupled with your oversensitivity and Taehyung's steady, plowing thrusts had you crying out as you came again in an embarrassingly short amount of time. Tae finished again as well, leaning over you and pressing his forehead to your back as he twitched inside you, groaning your name and filling you up. Your eyes opened to see Jungkook panting on the bed, his hand coated in his cum.

You couldn't help yourself - he looked so hot but so left out - you opened your mouth, your tongue hanging out as your eyes met his, Taehyung slowly slipped out of you, making you whimper, but you didn't look away from Jungkook.

"What - what do you want noona?" He asked, holding his dirty hand away from himself. Talking was too hard. You didn't have words right now. You just pushed your head forward a bit, closing your mouth to swallow dryly and then opening it again. Jungkook slowly rose as Taehyung sat back on his heels and watched the younger boy cross the room, hesitantly holding his hand out toward you. Jungkook cursed lowly when your tongue darted out to lick the cum off his hand, cleaning him up carefully.

"Kitten is saying thank you for watching," Taehyung cooed. "Our messy little girl," he murmured. "Two loads of my cum weren't enough, needed your too," he said to Jungkook who was watching you with fascination. He had only just come, but his stomach still felt warm at the sight. "Tell her she's a good girl Guk," Tae said softly. Jungkook blinked and licked his lips nervously.

"Good - good girl noona," he said hesitantly. You nearly purred at the praise, smiling sleepily and looking up at him. You whimpered when you felt Tae cleaning you up carefully.

"Awe," He said. "Give her a kiss Guk."

"But - but she just-"

"She deserves a kiss, don't you think?" Tae asked as you sat up on your knees, pouting at Jungkook. "Hasn't she been a good girl? Cleaned you up and everything..."

"Y-yeah of course she's a good girl-" Jungkook said quickly, stepping closer to the bed so he could cup your face lightly. "I'm sorry noona," he murmured before kissing you softly. You parted your lips against him, making him taste the remains of his bitter cum on your tongue. He shivered but didn't pull away, deepening the kiss slightly.

"That's a good boy, look at you two," Taehyung murmured. When you and Jungkook parted, he was fully dressed again and he smiled lovingly between you. 

"Me?" Jungkook asked shyly.

"Mhm, did a good job bub," Tae said. "And you too kitten, my best girl," he said. You preened, blinking sleepily. "I'm gonna go get us some water. Why don't you guys snuggle up and I'll be back in a minute," he said, gesturing at his bed. You scooted back and laid down, opening your arms for Jungkook to join. He started toward the bed but Tae clicked his tongue. "Take your shirt off at least Guk, get comfortable."

"Oh - am I sleeping here?" He asked.
"You don't want to?" Tae replied, tilting his head. Jungkook shook his head quickly to say he did want to and pulled his shirt off before crawling up next to you on the bed. "Good boy," Taehyung said before leaving the room. Jungkook pressed close to you and you smiled sleepily as you slipped your arms around his shoulders.
"Jungkookie," you mumbled happily, nuzzling forward.
"Noona," he breathed, slipping his hands around your waist. When Taehyung came back it was to the two of you kissing lazily, your eyes closed, tongues touching, bodies woven together. Taehyung smiled fondly as Jungkook pulled back, blinking up at him. "Oh hyung-" he said, starting to move away, but you just whimpered and held onto him.
"It's okay Guk, just make her drink some water," he said, handing the glass over. Jungkook held it carefully to your lips as you took a few swallows and when you were done Taehyung took the cup back and set it down, then crawled up the bed behind you, snuggling up to your back. You sighed happily, feeling very safe and secure with the boys on either side of you and Jungkook scooted back in and kissed you softly one last time. Taehyung nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. "You did so well beautiful," he whispered. "I'm sorry again about earlier. I love you so much it hurts," he murmured. You smiled.
"Love you," you said groggily. "Love Kookie too." Jungkook blushed.

"I love you both," he whispered softly. Taehyung looked at him softly, feeling his heart swell. He reached across you and gave Jungkook's arm a little squeeze.

"Same, Kookie."