Make you Feel Good💦 - 20

“Can I? Please?” He asked softly. You paused, pulling back and looking up at him.

“You want to baby?” You asked. He nodded quickly.

“I wanna noona- I want to be good for you, I want to make you come, please let me make you feel good," he said, his voice soft and breathy. His hands moved toward the front of your pants but he hesitated. “Please?” He asked, his big eyes wide and hopeful.

You loved how Jungkook kept asking for permission - he wanted to please you and it was obvious. His wide chocolate eyes were looking at you patiently, waiting for you to say yes, his breath heavy and his red lips parted in anticipation. Your eye slipped over his soft facial expression which contrasted sharply as you followed the line of his throat down to how his T-shirt gaped to show off the cut of his collar bones, his tanned arm muscles poised as his large hand hovered over your waist, waiting, waiting for your go ahead. Your eyes dipped down to see that he was straining against his sweatpants - so hard already at just the thought of making you moan.

“Okay baby,” you whispered. He exhaled heavily and rushed back in, kissing you hard and dropping his hands to undo your pants, his fingers fumbling over the button briefly before pulling them down over the curve of your hips. He sat back on his heels and slowly peeled them the rest of the way off, looking down at your black panties. “Somebody’s excited,” you teased, your eyes catching again on the tent he was pitching in his sweatpants.

“I like making people feel good,” he breathed, glancing shyly up at your gaze. Then he leaned forward and placed his hand over the front of your hip bone, brushing his thumb down over your clothed core. You tipped your head back and released the breath you had been holding.

“You’re already making me feel good Jungkook,” you told him, lifting your head back up to watch as he slowly and carefully removed your panties, dropping them onto the floor. He licked his lips as he stared down at you.

“So pretty noona,” he breathed. You almost blushed, but then he leaned down and pressed a kiss to your waistline, just above your hip bone and you gasped instead, pressing up toward him involuntarily. Jungkook hummed against your skin. “Is this a good spot?” he asked, opening his mouth and lazily kissing your skin right there again. You leaned back on your elbows, breathing out heavily.

“Yes baby - good - ugh,” you groaned as his hot tongue brushed over your skin briefly to be replaced by his lips again a second later. He spent some time kissing your hips, trailing his lips across your waist in between, paying equal attention to each side. When he had kissed every inch of your sensitive skin he pulled his mouth away and glanced up, his lips wet and eyes glassy.

“Can I mark you?” he asked. You nodded.

“Go ahead,” you told him. He smiled and leaned back down, his mouth a bit closer to the apex of your thighs now, between your hip bone and your pelvis at a very sensitive spot. You gasped loudly and then let out a little moan when he sucked at the skin there, his hands grasping your thighs and spreading them a little as he created a dark red circle on your skin. He pulled back and looked at it, smiling. Then he glanced up at you before leaning back down to finally taste you.

When his tongue slipped between your folds, your thigh muscles flexed involuntarily and you arched your back, his touch so gentle and warm. He waited for your body to relax and then he did it again, long and lazy and soft and you heard a whimper fall from your lips, you squeezed your eyes shut. His hands gripped your knees and carefully spread your legs wider, opening you beneath him and then flattening his tongue and giving one long lick over you. You moaned again.