Water Run 74💦

"Gray will you grab him some water?" Yoongi asked softly. Jungkook lay between you, his arms wrapped snugly around Yoongi's waist, the soft fabric of the older boy's hoodie Jungkook wore pressed against your bare skin. You nodded and slipped out of bed.

"Noo don't leave me," Jungkook whined. You chuckled and leaned in, kissing the tip of his nose.

"I'm coming right back baby," you murmured. You grabbed someone's T-shirt off the floor and pulled it on but didn't bother with anything else. "Snuggle Yoongi, noona will come back to you," Jungkook pouted but turned back into Yoongi's chest, nuzzling his face against the smaller man. Yoongi smiled fondly and slipped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, holding him carefully.

You padded out of the room and down the stairs, the cool air biting at your bare ass and legs. It wasn't that late, early in the night but most of the guys would be in their rooms by now anyway. Or so you thought. You turned the corner into the kitchen and found Seokjin leaning against the counter, sipping a cup of tea. There was only one dim light on in the kitchen and he didn't say anything as you froze in surprise. His eyes slid over you and he raised the cup to his lips again slowly.

"Where are your pants baby?" He asked, sitting the cup down.

"I'm just...on a water run," you said, suddenly feeling very bare and shy in front of him.

"Sounds like you and Kookie and Yoongi had a good time," he said.

You took a breath and crossed the room. The cups were in the cabinet behind him so you reached past him to open it and get a cup for Jungkook. Seokjin's hand darted up as you leaned close and then he gently cupped your cheek, making you look at him. His eyes slid over your face and he slowly trailed his hand down your front, his fingers delicately touching your chest through the T-shirt. He kept eye contact. Even as he reached the hem of the shirt and your mouth opened, a small gasp coming from you as his fingers finally found their way between your legs.

"You did have a good time it seems," he murmured, easily pushing two fingers into you, deep. You opened your mouth wider and pressed up onto your toes, still unable to break his eye contact. "It sounded to me like it was about Jungkook tonight though - did you even get to come baby girl?" He asked. Your mouth snapped closed and you whimpered, biting your lips as his fingers slid out and then back into you. "Hm. You didn't, did you - poor baby," he murmured. He pulled his fingers out and examined them, the slick shining wet in the dim lighting. "Open," he commanded. You obeyed, your jaw dropping open and he placed his fingers against your tongue. "Suck." You closed your lips around his fingers and cleaned them obediently, making him smirk. "Good girl."

You whimpered again and he chuckled.

"Go ahead and get your water baby girl," he said. You obediently filled the glass and he watched you turn away from him, his eyes sliding over your body. "So let me get this straight," he said. You set the glass down once it was full and looked at him, your cheeks feeling very hot. "You came down here, no bottoms, dripping wet, and expected not to get bent over the nearest surface and plowed?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. You didn't know what to say.

"I - I was just-" you started, squeezing your thighs together. God, you wanted him to do that. Of course you came downstairs with no bottoms to get fucked. Now that he mentioned it. Why else?

"Bend over," he said, pointing at the kitchen table. You hurried to obey, scooting one of the chairs to the side and bending over the table, pressing your chest to it and displaying yourself to him. He swore lowly and slowly stepped close, admiring you. "Always so pretty baby girl," he murmured. The next thing you felt wasn't his fingers, it was his cock, and he shoved it into you all at once, filling you full, the slide easy with how wet you were. You moaned but it was quickly cut off when his hand pressed to your mouth. "Shh baby. Some of the boys might be sleeping. Wouldn't want to wake anyone would we?"

You could feel the fabric of his pants pressing against your thighs - he hadn't even pushed them down more than enough to get his cock out and for some reason that made it hotter. He began moving without another word, fucking you into the table quietly. He kept a hand clamped over your mouth, forcing you to breathe through your nose as his dick filled you, his hips hitting yours roughly with each thrust. The table creaked but you and Seokjin only breathed heavily, keeping your moans silent. He let go of your mouth in favor of reaching around to rub your clit and you pressed back against him, biting your lip to keep from whimpering.

"That's it baby, I know you can come for me. Show me how you can do it, come on daddy's cock," he murmured softly, hips still thrusting against you rhythmically. "That's my girl." You nearly drew blood from your lip with the effort of keeping quiet as you came, doing just like he said. Jin slowed down when he felt it and released the orgasm he must have been holding back, grunting softly and stopping his thrusts as he spilled inside you. He stayed there for a moment until he went soft and then pulled out and tucked himself back into his pants. You stood slowly and he rubbed your back and kissed your cheek.

He reached for the water glass and handed it to you, smirking at the fucked out look on your face.

"Good girl," he said, petting your hair." Now go back up to the room and give Kookie his water, and know that if you drip on the floor, I'll make you clean it with your tongue," he said, his voice dropping to a growl at the end. Your mouth fell open again.

"F-fuck," you breathed clenching your thighs. "I - I mean - yes oppa."

"That's my girl," he praised, kissing you softly one last time. You chased his lips when he pulled back and he chuckled. "Goodnight baby. I love you."

"Goodnight," you mumbled in reply. You slowly shuffled out of the kitchen and up the stairs, walking carefully, and when you opened the door to the bedroom Yoongi and Jungkook were kissing softly, tangled in each other's arms. You smiled but interrupted. "Jungkookie, drink some water," you told him.

"You were gone for forever," he whined after breaking away from Yoongi to pout at you.

"Sorry bub," you said, handing him the water.

"C'mere," Yoongi said to you and you crawled to the bed and squeezed yourself in between them. Yoongi's lips found yours in the dark room and he kissed you softly, his hand slipping up your shirt. Jungkook had finished his water and he whined. You pulled back and chuckled. "Our baby is needy," Yoongi murmured.

"Guys," Jungkook whined, "I want kisses," You giggled breathily and flipped over, pulling him down to kiss him lazily. Yoongi sighed and slipped his arms around your waist, pressing his chest against your back.

You ignored the sticky feeling between your legs until they had both fallen asleep and then you slipped out of the bed to go to the bathroom. You went back in at the same time that Taehyung was going to bed, tiptoeing quietly into the room.

"Hey Gray," he whispered.

"Hi Tae Tae," you replied, shuffling close to kiss his cheek.

"Oh you aren't wearing pants," he giggled when his hand brushed your bare hip on accident. You smiled.

"Yoongi's in here too," you murmured.

"Ah, I thought Kook's bed looked extra lumpy. So..." he raised an eyebrow at the implications of Yoongi in Jungkook's bed. You nodded. He smirked. "That means I can have a turn soon," he said. You chuckled but nodded.

"Soon," you agreed, moving back to Jungkook's bed. There was still a gap between them so you carefully crawled into it, your back to Yoongi's chest as you slipped beneath the blankets, draping your arm over Jungkook's waist and sighing happily. "Night Tae," you whispered to the other side of the room.

"Night," he replied from his bed.