Rules - 54

You woke up with Jimin snuggled against you, his pacifier hanging loosely between his lips and his hands fisted in the back of your shirt. Sunlight was trickling through the curtains and you smiled and kissed his forehead, trailing your fingers over his back lightly.

''Good morning baby boy," you whispered

"Hmm," he replied, pinching his face cutely. You chuckled.

"How did you sleep?" You asked him. He frowned, yawning and letting the pacifier fall out of his mouth.

''Not for long enough," he replied, voice scratchy. 

"Are you feeling okay?" You asked, running your fingers through his hair. He immediately relaxed, sighing.

"Oh that - that feels nice," he said softly. You giggled, keeping your fingers combing through his hair. "Hmm I feel good. I feel... his eyes closed softly and he smiled. "I feel loved." You grinned and leaned down to kiss him softly. He was kissing you back until he leaned forward, shifting too much on the bed and he winced. "But a little sore."

''Oh no baby I'm so sorry," you said, sliding your fingers through his hair again.

''It's okay - 's good," he murmured. He sighed then and slowly rolled onto his back.

"What are you doing today?" You asked him. He sighed, frowning a little.

''I don't know...it kind of feels like a little day. you know?" He said. You pursed your lips.

"No?"

'Like...I feel like I could slip so easily today." 

"Do you want help?" You asked him. He contemplated. Then he looked at you shyly. 

"Yeah," he whispered. "I wanna be small. "You smiled and retrieved his pacifier from where it had fallen, pushing it past his full lips and then running your fingers through his hair again.

"Come on baby boy. Lets get you out of bed so noona can make Jiminie some breakfast," you told him softly. "My sweet little baby boy. Need to brush your teethies first," you told him, pinching his soft cheek. His eyes started to relax and he began to suck on the pacifier. You tugged him out of the bed and he allowed himself to be pulled to his feet. You found his favorite big blue shirt and helped him put it on before grabbing his hand and leading him down the hall to the bathroom. "Jiminie wanna brush his teeth or can noona help?" You asked him, patting the counter. He shyly slipped up onto it, his legs dangling off the side.

"Noona," he murmured around his pacifier. You gently tugged it out of his mouth once you had the toothbrush ready and coaxed it past his lips, beginning to gently brush his teeth while you murmured sweetly to him. 

"My pretty little baby, so good for noona," you were telling him. By the time you were done in the bathroom you led Jimin down the hall by his hand, his bare feet shuffling along behind you as you took him down to the kitchen. "Minnie want breakfast?" You asked him. He nodded, but refused to let go of your hand, clinging to you as he followed you around the kitchen. You just hummed as you pulled down a bowl and then his favorite cereal, pouring some in and turning to the fridge. It would all have been easier to do with both hands, but Jimin was sucking on his pacifier and holding you tight, so you just made it work, humming happily,

You heard footsteps on the stairs as you poured the milk and took the bowl to the table, getting Jimin to sit. He finally released your hand, excited for his breakfast. 

"Morning," Hoseok said as he bounded into the kitchen. "Gray and - my baby boy?" He asked tilting his head at Jimin who smiled shyly behind his pacifier. Hoseok cheered and hurried to his side, leaning down to kiss Jimin's squishy cheek, making the boy giggle. You took his pacifier away and ruffled his hair.