Shower Sex 💦- 46

You were in the shower when you heard a knock and then the door being opened.

"I don't know who is in here but I'm coming to pee, I'll be quick and I won't flush," you heard Seokjin's voice as he crossed to the toilet and began to use it. "I was waiting for my turn but you're taking forever, I need to shower too," he grumbled. His stream tapered off and you peeked out of the curtain just a little.

"I'm sorry oppa," you said, blinking at his back. He froze and turned, looking at you in surprise.

"Oh, baby, it's you?" He asked,

"I'm almost done, you can just come in if you want," you told him, feeling bad for making him wait.

"I think I will," he replied, his eyes flashing. Something about his look made you squeak and close the tiny bit of curtain you were peering through and he chuckled. You heard a rustling as he removed his clothes and then he was stepping into the shower with you, the hot water pouring over you and splattering onto his wide, bare chest. He was already sporting a semi hard dick, just from the idea of coming into the shower with you.

"H-hi," you said stepping back out of the water a bit.

"Hi gorgeous," he replied. "You said you were almost done, what can I do to help?" He asked, his voice low and sticky sweet as his eyes slid over your wet body.

"I um - only washed my hair so far," you told him. He smiled and reached around you for your body wash, pouring a little into his hands and working it into a lather.

"Well come over here baby," he murmured and you stepped toward him, turning your back. He started with his hands on your shoulder, smoothing them down your back and over your arms before reaching around in front of you. You gasped when his hands slid over your breasts, paying special attention to them as his chest pressed against your back, getting himself soapy in the process. Then his hands slid down your torso and around to your hips. You whimpered when he slid one of his arms around your waist, pulling you back against him, and the other down to rub over your butt.

"J-Jin-" you gasped as his fingers strayed between your cheeks, soaping every inch of you.

"Just gotta make sure my baby is clean," he murmured before reaching down to soap the rest of your body and legs. He helped you move under the shower and rinse everything off, his hand still resting on your waist. You could feel him when you stepped back again, hard and pressing against your ass. You bit your lip and pushed back against him, just a little.

"Jinnie," you whined, sliding a hand over your body to rest on top of his.

"Oh? What is it baby?" He asked, turning you so you were facing the wall, only partially under the stream of water. "Do you want something from daddy?" He asked. You nodded, pouting, your back still to him. "What is it that you want?" He asked. You knew from experience that you have to say it, so you did.

"Want your cock daddy," you breathed, pushing your hips back and rubbing your wet ass over it. "Been good," you said quickly.

"Have you been good baby?," he murmured. You could hear the smile in his voice as he pushed your wet hair out of the way and leaned down to kiss your shoulder. "Let's find out."

"Ah!" You gasped as his lips trailed over your wet skin.

"Good girl," he murmured, as he began positioning you. He toed at your feet, getting them a bit further apart, and slid his hand down over your warm, wet body. He kissed a line along your back as he reached around between your legs, his fingers teasing at you softly.

"Oh - hh-aah," you whined, as he continued to rub at your clit, never pushing inside, his lips still softly sliding over your shoulders.

"Hm? Yes baby girl?" He asked. Your hands were pressed against the cold tile, your back arched toward him hoping for more, but he just kept going, his hand trailing even further from where you wanted it now, back up higher almost to your stomach. He parted his lips against your skin and poked his tongue out to taste, grazing his teeth along you as well. But he just lightly slid just one finger down between your legs, barely brushing it over you. You quivered, pressing back against him and moaning softly.