Race 💦- 42

"You're on," you said.

That evil little smirk lingered on Jimin's face as he leaned back in, pushing his two fingers deeper and swirling them around inside of you, brushing against all of your walls as his lips closed around your clit again.

"Fuck," you gasped, before quickly slipping the head of Jungkook's cock into your mouth, sucking at it lightly and stroking your fingers along the shaft.

"Ah!" he cried out at finally getting touched, the immediate attention to his sensitive head making him twitch. His hips jerked forward and he slid deeper into your mouth but you pulled off quickly, giving his length a little squeeze. Not enough to hurt, just enough to send a message and make him gasp in surprise. You needed him to know that no matter what Jimin might be doing at the moment, you were still in control. "I'm sorry - I'm sorry noona," Jungkook said quickly, pressing his hands to his thighs. "I'll hold still."

You smirked. You didn't even have to say anything. He was so perfect. You lowered your head back down, wrapping your lips back around Jungkook's length and bobbing your head, taking him deep and gripping the base. You were trying to ignore Jimin, but he was very good at what he was doing, and you knew you needed to speed things along with Jungkook or he would easily win. Luckily for you, Jungkook was a fool for a good blowjob. He was breathing heavily already, sucking breaths in through his teeth and exhaling loudly, little whimpers and groans falling from him. He curled and uncurled his fingers, obviously wanting so bad to tangle them in your hair. Finally he gave in and asked.

"Noona can - can I touch-" his words came out shakily, his hand moving to hover over your head.

"Cheating!" Jimin said against you, scowling up at Jungkook.

"No touching," you agreed. "Just be a good boy for noona," you told him, looking up at him and pumping his length as Jimin returned his mouth to you. "Ah-" your eyes fluttered closed as he curled his fingers, flicking your clit with his tongue. "Just - just come as soon as you feel it, okay baby? You don't have to ask when it's time, just let go."

"Ok-ay," Jungkook replied as you returned your lips to him, sucking harshly at his head and swirling your tongue around. You pushed it back deep in your throat, your lips sliding over him and the room was filled with moans and sloppy wet noises as you and Jimin raced.

You were close - really close. Jimin was so good. But you were trying to shove your orgasm away as Jungkook whimpered, your thighs shaking with the effort.

Jimin heard the boy's noises getting louder and he growled, changing his tactic. He shoved your legs wider and pulled his fingers out of you, instead pushing his tongue in and moving his hand to rub his thumb over your clit in circles. You moaned on Jungkook's dick and he gasped at the vibration.

"I - I'm close!" He said, his hands balled into fists, working very hard to stand still and not buck his hips into your mouth.

You knew you should let Jimin win if you didn't want a pouty baby on your hands so you finally gave in, keeping your lips wrapped around Jungkok's dick to muffle your moans as you let go and fell apart beneath Jimin's tongue, your hips shaking erratically on the desk, thighs clenching. He kept his thumb on your clit and his tongue moving over your entrance steadily as he looked up at you, watching your face with your orgasm. When it was finished he didn't stop - pushing you just a little further, pressing down harder on your clit and shoving his tongue deeper inside you victoriously. You squirmed with oversensitivity, whining and reaching down to push at his head, but not removing your mouth from Jungkook. Your thighs continued to shake as Jimin didn't let up, long, languid passes of his tongue making you whimper and continue to try and stop him.