Good Punishment 💦- 25

"Are you ready to be punished baby?"

He asked, his fingers slipping into your hair. Tightening and pulling your head back to look up at him. You shook your head. He smirked. "That's too bad." You gasped as he shoved you onto the bed and you collided face down with the soft surface. He gripped the stretchy waistband of your pants and jerked them down, stripping you and cursing lowly when he saw the skimpy panties you wore underneath. "Fuck," he murmured, smoothing his hand over your ass and squeezing a hand full of it. You whimpered and pushed back against his hand.

"Do you like my panties daddy?" You asked, wiggling your ass and looking back at him over your shoulder.

"Daddy likes them very much," he murmured lowly. "Thongs are his favourite," he said, hooking a finger under the waistband and tugging them up a little, the fabric going deeper between your cheeks. You let out a high pitched moan and he spread and kneaded them, and then he tucked his hand beneath you and began to rub against your clothed core, making you arch your back and push against him. He traced his fingers over you lightly and then pressed harder, teasing you with his changes in pressure and location. You moaned and pressed back, pushing up on your elbows, but Namjoon just growled out a "hold still, slut," and shoved your chest down onto the bed.

You gasped when your face hit the mattress and he continued to rub you through your panties, more roughly as he went. His hand slid into your hair and he pressed your cheek against the bed as he continued. He clicked his tongue. "Panties are soaked baby. Looks like you're ready to take your punishment, huh? Can't wait for daddy to hurt you?" You did want that. You wanted him to take you, use you, you wanted to feel it, to forget your day and be pushed deeper away from reality. You wanted it to hurt.

"Yes Dad-dy," you said, face smooshed against the bed. He chuckled darkly.

"What was that baby? Can't hear you," he chuckled, only tightening his hand in your hair and pressing you harder into the bed, making it more difficult to speak.

"Y-yes - daddy," you said again, as clearly as you could. He let go of your hair and you leaned up a bit, taking a deep breath. His fingers disappeared from touching you and you whimpered, looking back to see him rolling a condom on to his - huge - length. Your eyes widened, "Daddy I can't," you breathed, shaking your head a little.

"What's the matter baby girl?" He asked, gripping himself and slapping it against your ass teasingly with a chuckle.

"It wont fit," you whined, shaking your head.

Namjoon smirked darkly and reached between your legs again, pushing your panties to the side and shoving two fingers into you at once. "Don't worry baby, it will fit. I bet you'll take your punishment well," he said, his voice low.

You nodded. You could take him well. You wanted to do good. You needed to be a good girl. So you pushed your hips back against his fingers, lowering the front half of your body toward the bed. "Okay daddy," you breathed.

"That's my girl," Namjoon growled. He pulled his fingers out and gripped your hips, jerking them back towards him. You squeaked as you landed on your stomach, flat on the bed. He pushed your legs a little closer together and straddled them, lining himself up and reaching down to spread you before pushing in. You whined as you felt him entering and squirmed forward but he reached out and gripped your shoulder, holding you in place until he bottomed out, his hips pressed against your ass.

"You trying to run away from me?" He asked lowly, leaning toward you a bit.

"Ngh - nno, s-sorry daddy," you choked out, holding as still as you could as your body adjusted. He gave you just a moment as you breathed, squeezing your eyes shut and waiting.