Throat - 69💦

"Alright Jimin. Watch closely."

Yoongi wrapped his hand around his hardening length and stepped closer, tapping it on your waiting lips.

"Go ahead, slut," he breathed. You excitedly began to lick him, your tongue flickering over the slit as you sucked lightly at the tip, savoring the salty taste of the single bead of precum that leaked out onto your tongue. "Ah-fuck," Yoongi breathed. You looked up at him, licking him slowly again. "Stop fucking teasing," he growled.

Your heart constricted with excitement because this was exactly what you wanted, to get him a little mad-just enough that he wouldn't hold back when he shoved his cock down your throat. You needed it-wanted to be used. So you just blinked your eyes innocently up at him and slowly stuck your tongue out, flicking another tiny lick over the head of his cock teasingly. Yoongi exhaled heavily.

"Fucking bitch," he growled. Then he grabbed a handful of your hair and shoved your head down onto his dick. "Told you to stop teasing, didn't I?" Your eyes rolled back in your head-it felt so good to finally, finally be used.

"See Jiminie," Yoongi said, slipping his hand into your hair. He gathered most of it near the skull and twisted his fingers into it, creating a solid, but careful grip. He tugged your head back a bit, allowing you to breathe through your nose as you began to slowly bob your head, Yoongi's hand moving with you, "It's important to be-ah just like that baby- be firm and assertive."

"Because she likes it when you're rough, right?" Jimin asked. You weren't really listening to their conversation, just focusing on sucking Yoongi off, enjoying the way his solid length felt pressed against your tongue and the way your mouth was full of him.

"See Jimin, that's your problem," Yoongi murmured, looking down at you for a moment. Your eyes met his as you slowly slid your lips over his length, hollowing your cheeks and pressing your tongue against the underside. He brushed his thumb over your cheekbone tenderly and your eyelids fluttered shut for a moment. "You're thinking like a sub," he said, suddenly tightening his grip in your hair and shoving your head down.

You squeaked as you felt him hit the back of your throat, willing it soft and letting him slip further down, opening for him. Youngi threw his head back, holding you in place with your nose pressing closer to his base as he exhaled heavily and you swallowed around him, willing yourself not to choke.

"It's not about her," he grunted, tugging your hair sharply and pulling you back off suddenly. You breathed heavily, tears pricking the back of your eyes and wet lips parted, a string of saliva connecting the tip of his head to your lower lip. You swallowed and looked up at him, blinking back the tears.

"It's not?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled at you as you coughed slightly and he reached down and gripped your chin hard.

"It's not. Isn't that right princess? What do you want daddy to do with you?" He asked.

"Use me, daddy," you said quickly. Yoongi smirked.

"You've done this before princess, you're pretty good at it." You nodded quickly. "Just tap me, okay?" He asked. You nodded again, leaning forward hopefully. You opened your mouth and stuck your tongue out, eyes flicking from him to his dick. Yoongi's expression went dark again. "Eager little bitch, he said, grabbing your hair again and pushing your head down on him. You choked when he hit the back of your throat again but quickly recovered as he pulled up, then pushed back down.

"See Jiminie," he grunted. "You've got a couple of options here. I could hold her like this and use her-" he said, using your hair as a handle to drag you up and down, head bobbing on his cock. "But she specifically asked to get her face fucked."