Rumple stayed quiet, expressing slight discomfort on his face that his father was always able to read him so well.

"Though I can assure you," Peter took a few steps toward his son, "that little boost is going to falter because their magic is running thin as well. It's the energy here, don't you get it?" With a mirthless laugh, Peter's eyes blackened, "what'd you think? That I would actually fall for Felix's little act? That he actually wanted to help me keep his sister from their own parents?" Peter let off another laugh, except it wasn't mirthless and had lots of disbelief and amusement in it at the same time.

"Where is she?" Rumple finally hissed.

"Right," Pan breathed, beginning to sharply glare at his son, "well, I can tell you I'm not about to give you what you want." There was a long moment of silence as Peter watched Rumple with growing disbelief, "you must really think I'm so ignorant as to leave my dear old Anna with her brother again." Another laughter filled the air.

Rumple watched his father, silently cursing in his head. How could he have been so addled to the point he actually believed his father would miss something. Perhaps it was the curse Pan had placed him under, or perhaps it was the energy on that island as Peter described it.

Peter's brows then lifted expectantly. "Nothing to say? Well, then I advise you run along. Otherwise you're going to miss some very important news." A smirk began to grow on his lips.

Alarmed confusion then read on Rumple's face. "What news?"

Pan hesitated, debating what it'd be like to have Hemlock tell them or Peter just tell him now. When the image of Rumple's grief stricken face appeared in the keeper's mind, he immediately felt compelled to share the news. "I sent...a messenger to inform you that Anne is carrying our unborn son."

Abrupt distress overtook Rumple's features and his breathing quickened. "What?" He spat.

A triumphant grin stretched across Pan's face. "That's right," he breathed roughly, "he is going to be your replacement."

"How's that possible?" Rumple hissed, immense shock and angry tears glimmering in his eyes.

With a dark chuckle, Peter then narrowed his eyes once more. Focusing in on the pleasurable distress and pain dominating Rumple's face, he then spoke up, "wouldn't you like to know," he quoted him, swiftly rubbing his hands together. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to that little babe. I'll leave it up to you to tell around."

/~WARNING (slight sexual activity)

Vanishing in an instant, Peter appeared back inside the darkened treehouse. Noting the empty bed, he then peered into the shadows around him. She had to have been in one of the corners; Pan had made sure to magically cloak and seal the treehouse so only he could leave and enter it--after Anne of course.

Though she was nowhere. Beginning to grope about, he was surprised when he felt a blindfold come over his eyes. Deftly securing it, Anne then hopped onto his back. "Miss me?" She breathed into his ear, beginning to kiss down his neck.

Alarmed by the racing heart inside Anne's chest that pounded against his back, Peter's breathing sharpened. Chilled by her lips darting down his skin, he groaned and went to set her down. But before he could, she had climbed against the front of him and found his lips. Stumbling back, his arms flailed. Hopping off of him, Anne then kicked him on to the bed.

She then breathlessly straddled his lap, capturing his hands that went to reach for his blindfold. "I don't think so, Peter Pan." His arms were strong so to contain his hands, she cupped them over her breasts. "It went just like this, didn't it?"

"Anne, what the hell are you doing??" He desperately panted, his hands struggling to relax beneath hers.

"It went just like this, I hardly had any control while you stole from me." Claiming his lips once more, she slid her hands up his shoulders. While he was turned on, his nerves were wild and when her hands left his, he tried to reach for his blindfold. "Stop being such a damn baby and touch me, you piece of shit--" Snatching his hands once more, she pulled them behind her back and deepened the kiss--"you've done it before--except this time, you're the one with no control," she mumbled hurriedly, through the kiss before she pulled away and slapped him hard across the face.

Loudly cursing, Peter went to rub his cheek when Anne then sank her teeth into his neck. Crying out with pleasure, Peter's breathing quickened twice as sharp. Feeling her mouth begin to suck against his skin, he tightly gripped her shirt and a pleased growl from his throat vibrated her lips. Seeming to submit to her completely, he hardly noticed her hands begin to play with the front of his tunic.

Her locks of gold blanketing her shoulders and arms, they obscured the uncomfortably roused chills on her skin as her trembling hands pushed open his shirt. Forcing him back onto the bed, she began to make love marks over his chest. Groaning with pleasure, Peter lost the sense to gather his swirling thoughts of confusion, and altogether, his mind rendered to her lips completely. She then hovered them over his own and breathlessly spoke the first words that came to her mind, "you're mine now, Peter Pan and for the first time, there isn't a thing you can do to stop me."

A.N. I'm sure some of you are beginning to panic, and that's actually the right way to react! I honestly panicked as a writer. I was thinking, well, is this the right way to do things? I just know that Anne isn't the type to sit around and mope, she actually tries to take back what has been stolen from her; and we've seen that when it came to Felix and how she's traveled all the way to a different realm to take him back.

Therefore, she plans to take back what Pan stole from her--her 'innocence', or in other words, her virginity. She feels violated and she wants to do the same to Pan to get back at him. Though, there's just one problem, this is actually her first time. She thinks it isn't though and Pan very well knows it is, so it's up to either him or her to stop it--if it just so happens to get stopped.

Also, briefly, I have a friend of mine that's writing a new panfiction on here. Her UN is @barbarapadg123 and the panfiction is titled "My Little Bit of Madness"--the plot sounds really interesting and she's just starting out so if you wouldn't mind, or if you're waiting on an update of mine, you can go check out her story. Thanks! More updates soon!