Until We Meet Again

Song Recommendation : Enchanted ~ Taylor Swift

Warning? Is there any? Find out.

I'm writing as much as I can letting my overflowing thoughts convert into story. So here you go.

Many people wouldn't read it till the end but that's fine because I wouldn't read it too.
So basically it's a diary entry with No POV of Hyunjin.

FELIX'S POV :

Hwang Hyunjjn, the man of dreams, the man that everyone wanted. But no one ever told that I always won't get what I want, I always won't get what I need, some dreams are remained untouched because trying to pursue the dreams might shatter everything. Everything that you have. And He was the dream, dream that can never come true. I met him back in high school and he is my best friend. There is no reason to hate him, he doesn't have enemies. He is rich because he is a motorbike racer, sounds fun isn't? But everytime he goes for a race my hearts start racing, it's a dangerous thing to do and he would cross any limit to win, not illegally though. He goes hard on himself when he loses but that's very rare. He even has his own coaching centre for the future racers. He has everything that one ever needs in their life.
Has a supportive family, has a job to keep him alive and has a......fiancè, yes he does. He loves her so much. They are basically inseparable. I'm their cupid. Hwang Yeji, who loves Hyunjjn always took care of him, so well than I ever could. Maybe I wasn't meant to be. Maybe this story wasn't mine to win. I won him as a best friend but how long do I need to hide something, this feelings won't go away.

People call this things as puppy crush but if having crush on someone means looking at their eyes and drowing in them, if it means to smile at them with no reason, if it means to adore them for absolutely silly things then yes it's a crush. But they call it Love.

Love.....I always wondered what it was till I met him and suddenly everything made sense. Even the stupid things made so much sense.

They say you lose your senses when you are in love but no you don't, you learn so many things even if it turned out bad.

When all the pain you've gone through makes sense, when the loud noises that you hate made sense as well because nothing mattered to me when he was with me. I was scared of loud noises but with him I felt safe.

Doesn't matter how the story ends, sad, happy and incomplete. But what about the story that never actually started? Well it was our story.

A story that didn't start but is coming to an end.

A beautiful novel that turned into the saddest poetry.

A beautiful pain, that I want to feel again.

It was my sin that I loved someone who never loved me back and I can never love the same way again, I can never love again.

Enemies to lovers? Feelings are confusing but there is nothing to lose but best friend? I lost him.

I found myself lost as well but I'll never be out of this. Loving someone is like a loop hole that you keep falling into and there is no escape.

Things don't end the way we want it to
Hwang Hyunjjn, we are nothing but a tragedy.

It's the end.
The end of something that never began.

I, Lee Yongbok Felix bids my goodbye.

I Love You Hwang Hyunjjn
But for now it's goodbye.

Until we meet again,
Until you are mine,
Until you love me,
This story is never going to end.
This is an endless loop hole and maybe in one life we will be together, for each other.

Time of Death : ?
Cause of death: cancer and love.

I write it with my last heart beats with a throbbing pain in my chest.

But loving you was a miracle.
And if loving you is a sin then I'll commit this sin all over again for all the lives.

And finally I feel it stop, my ink and my heart beat.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.