Anniversary

⚠Bad chapter😭⚠
Publishing it even though I don't like the way it is written.

Part 1

FELIX'S POV :

Tomorrow is my third anniversary with Hyunjjn. It's so special for me, for him, for us. I've already planned what I should do, cook and what gifts I should buy for him.

I go to our room and look at a picture of him and me that we took last year near a ice cream shop. Oh, how much I love him.

Now it's 7am, Hyunjjn should wake up by now. I went near him and tried to wake him up as he said he as an important meeting today regarding the expansion of the company to other places.

I stroked his cheeks with my thumb and whispered "Hey, love wake up, you have a meeting right? Wakey wakey."

"Leave me alone Felix." He shouted at me, did I do something wrong, he never raises his voice at me like that.
Maybe something bad happened in the office.

I did as he wished and breakfast for him because that's all I could do now. I cooked his favourite pancakes and brownie as well so that he could take it to the office. He always says that my cooking is the best and he loves my brownie to the point he has to steal them and eat it from the fridge.

He was ready for his work and he didn't even look at me?
I felt sad, really sad because this is not the Hyunjjn I know.
But I need to be understanding on the days where he can't give his 100% to me.

"Hyunee, come here I've prepared pancakes and packed brownie for you." I said a bit loud so he could hear from the other room.

"I don't want it, I'm leaving for work bye." He said, is he a twin of Hyunjjn? He never acts like that.

He left, without eating, without giving me a forehead kiss, wasn't excited for the brownies I made. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek.

I shrugged it away thinking that he is just busy. He is a CEO of HWANGS COORPORATIONS which is being expanded to other nations.

I packed some food for him and went to his office. No matter what it is he shouldn't have left without breakfast.

It took me a while to reach. By now everyone knows me so no one bothers to mess with me because if they mess with me, they mess with Hyunjjn and if they mess with him then their life will be a mess.

Without knocking I went to his Cabin and he is sitting next to a lady and she is so pretty. I can't help but feel imsecure. They both looked up at me. Hell, I was never this nervous to meet Hyunjjn.

"Felix, what is it?" He asked. His voice still dull.

"You left without breakfast so I bought you this." I said and I was interrupted by that lady, I don't find her intentions nice.

"Oh, Felix we have already eaten our food, you can take that back or give it to someone else." Who the fuck is she to tell me what I should but wait....they have already eaten?

I turned around to look at Hyunjjn, he said "yes, Felix take that back and we have eaten our breakfast as well and soon we will eat lunch as well so you can go back."

"Oh, okay." I felt an evil smirk from that bitch and I've never felt this sad.

I go to some shops and buy his gifts for our anniversary and honestly I'm not even excited anymore. Today is not the first day he is acting like that. It's been days already.

Felix, can you please go.
Stop annoying me.
We can't do a date today, will do it later.
I need to go for work.
I have a meeting so not now.
STOP BUGGING ME FELIX!
Go back to sleep
Stop being so clingy.
Can't you see I'm working.

I can't get all of this out of my head. Is she the bitch who is trying to steal my husband

I hate it. I can't take it anymore.

I buy the gifts and arrange everything in a place with a letter placed on it.

I go to my bed and sleep. All I wanted to do is make our anniversary special, so special that we will cherish it our entire life and all he did was hurting me. I feel like he doesn't even remember what is tomorrow.

_________Time Skip_____

I wake up and check the time
It's what.....its already 2am. How the hell did I manage to sleep too long, wait it is our anniversary. Where is Hyunjjn. I get up and check everywhere and he is no where to be found. He is late again today.

I sit in the living room and wait for him.
.....3am.....4am......5am and I here the door click open to see a tall man so called my husband making his way inside.
He didn't bother to look at me?

I can't help it anymore. And finally I burst.

"HWANG HYUNJIN."

HYUNJIN'S POV:

I turned around to see Felix fuming with anger. Oh God not now. But I try to compose myself and I nod.

"Yes Felix."

"Where were you?" There we go again. I stayed silent not in the mood to deal with all of this.

"I ASKED WHERE WERE YOU HWANG?" What the hell he called me by my first name? I'm already so tired and he is making me even more annoyed that I'm sick of it. Lord save me.

"I was at a party okay and let me remind you that you don't get to raise your voice at me like that." I said, my voice stern and dominant but this time I felt like it didn't have any effect on him.

"Oh, so I don't have any right huh? But you have the right to make me worry by not coming home until 5am, by not picking up my calls nor replying to my text. Right? You changed, you are not the Hyunjjn I know." His last sentence made me feel weird. I changed?

"What the hell are you saying, how did I change?" I see tears in his eyes. Maybe I fucked up.

"Stop it Hyunjin, shut it. Do you know what is today?" I looked at my phone to see the date but I can't remember what it is.

"It's our anniversary." He said with tears in his eyes.

I FUCKED UP

"You ignored me for the past few days, go to a party when you should have been with me. I wanted to be understanding and I tried okay, but it seems like you don't want it anymore. Drowning yourself in work and drinking with your friends. I don't even exist right? When did I even matter to you? Even if I did, I don't matter to you anymore. Just tell me if you don't want any of this, I'll leave. At the end your happiness is my happiness. If you don't love me anymore then let's get Divorce and this mansion is all yours. Hyunjin, I tried to understand you okay? I ignored it for so many days, ignored how you hurted me but not anymore. Going to a party without informing me and on our anniversary. First be clear with what you want, then come to me. It's either we start again or end it all. That's your call. Bye."

And he went away, slammimg the door. Wait where did he go. I tried to follow him but I got a text and it's from him

Lix
Don't look for me, I need a break.
Bye.

I fucked up, what did I do? Why did I do this. And divorce, no no way. I need to make it up for him but how.
I'm so sorry my love. I'm such a fool.

I'll make it up to you.
We are not going to end it.

When I proposed him, I said that this story his forever and I was the one to break it.

I'm so sorry.
Just wait for me love.
I'll make every thing right.