My Rival Part 3

"Jinnie, thank you so much, you don't know how much it means for me. This is what I meant when I told you that you never made me cry because you might be cold and mean but you're not insensitive." He said. Does he really think like that. Because I'm the most insensitive person I've ever known but if he does think like that then I'm not going to let him down.

"Lix, I don't know why you think that I'm not insensitive but according to me I am." I said with some guilty feelings lingering around. I've fucked people, many people and I still don't give a fuck about them, it was not like they didn't want to get fucked but this little boy is making me go crazy.

The thing he did next made my heart flutter. It's a silly thing but they say that NAMELESS FEELINGS so called 'LOVE' makes you go crazy. And I know how much of a psychopath I'm.

He kept his index finger on my lips and said "shh, I don't think like that, you were never my enemy. If you were insensitive then you wouldn't have taken care of me last night, you wouldn't have beaten up Jake and Tae, you wouldn't have bought me to your home and comfort me. You're the sweetest person. You just hide that sweet persona of yours that's it, and that's fine. Maybe you were not allowed to show your feelings, maybe something or someone made you hide that sweet and caring side of yours that you think died but trust me it never dies. You are cold but you know, I see the most amazing person in front of me."

What he said made me go crazy. No one has ever said that before. No one has even bothered to understand me and this little freckled boy understands me more than anyone could. How can I not love this boy.

"No one has ever said that before, it's so hard to actually accept that you think I'm an amazing person but I'm not. I did terrible things."

"Everyone does when they don't have anyone to listen, some bleed on paper, some express it through paintings whereas some do things that they shouldn't. I don't know about others but for you, I'm always here. I will always listen to you, you don't have to bottle up your feelings. You don't have to hide yourself." That's it, I want to kiss this boy again. How can someone be so angelic. Despite of what he went through he is comforting me and I'm gonna cry. Control Hyunjin.

"Thank you Lixie, you don't know how much it means to me. I'm not gonna let you down. I will never."

He smiled and cuddled me. His arms tightly wrapping around my waist as if I would disappear if he would let me go.

I heard some soft snores below me and I smiled like a fool.
I kissed his forehead and wrapped a blanket around us. Although I still haven't dealt with one thing, I will have to deal with later because I can't scare 'my baby.'

What the fuck, baby?? Me? Calling someone baby? The name I always cringed at, the thing that always made me want to throw up?? They said that love makes you crazy and it really does.

You start to like the smallest things, you start to like the things you hate because of that one person. You do the silliest things just for the sake of happiness of your loved ones. You do the things you never thought you would and it all makes sense now. I'd do anything for him, for him to stay happy, Because he is silly, he doesn't understand that I'm not like this to everyone. I'm only sweet to him. A person like me can never be sweet. But look what you caused. Being a person in love is damn crazy. But Me being in love is crazier and I want it to be like this.

Oh, Lee Felix, look what have you done.
You made me Fall In LOVE
And every time I see you I feel like I'm falling in love all over again.

-----Time Skip----- 
(Consider that they came home by 12pm because of the incident, took care and slept so rn it's 07pm)

I opened my eyes and saw darkness out side from the window but still the room was glowing, at least my heart was to see 24/7 sunshine sleeping next to me.
My hands are numb since he is sleeping on it for hours already but who cares if my hand is numb.