Angel

"N-no, please don't hit me, I'm so-sorry, please no." Felix begged as he was getting hit by his father for performing poorly in academics. "What did I tell you? I told you to get better than last time, why can't you be like your sister huh, you stupid fuck." His father yelled and left the room by slamming the door loudly.

'I can't do this anymore, I can't live here anymore.' He thought and took a paper, he knew this decision might bring him a lot of problems but he did it anyways because he knew living here hurts him more. The place called home that everyone yearns to go to is a place ruled by Satan for him. He wrote on the paper and kept it on the table as it is. Went to grab his bags and started packing. He had no idea what to do and he only had one option.

He called his best friend.
(No matter how shitty besties advices are they always come to the rescue.)

"Hello, Innie, I need your help please."

"Yah, yongbok is everything fine, are you okay? Did that bastard beat you up again?"

"He did and very badly, I can't take it anymore. I really can't. That's why I'm planning to leave the house and I'm 21 anyways."

"Sure, I'll come over okay, you stay with me, you don't have to stay with them."

"Don't worry I'll come over you don't have to come."

"Oh, actually I'm at my brother's house, I don't know if I told you or not but my house is undergoing renovation. So I'm here with my brother."

"Oh, then I will come later I don't want to be an inconvenience to both of you."

"Shut up you are most welcomed, I'll come at midnight okay."

"Thank you innie. What you are doing for me means a lot to me."

"I am your best friend and you are mine and that's what I'm supposed to do. Now go pack."

"Bye"

"Bye"

FELIX'S POV

I knew that it was supposed to end like this, Oh dear Lord, what sins I committed to deserve this. Am I that unlovable, am I that useless.
I went to look at myself in the mirror and all I see bruises and cuts. My father's way to release his stress was to hit me which became like a drug to him and look, I became addicted to the pain that I made more cuts on myself than him. The only way to ease my pain is putting myself through pain. How pathetic I have become. I would have been kicked out by now if I would have revealed my biggest secret. I'm gay. My father is homophobic, I don't know about my other. She always works and I barely see her. Olivia is always busy with studies frying to prove herself and be better than me to get the love of her father. But can I blame her? But she receives all the love and care and I don't.
And that's why I have to end it. Honestly, I don't want to live anymore but there is a hope in me that someone out there is meant for me and the universe uses all it's power to make us meet. Even though a part of me wants to end it all at once, I want to go out that I barely did because of them. I want to feel the moonlight, the breeze.
I don't know what is ahead of me, I don't know which path I'm leading to and what the world holds for me but all I hope is that it holds something better than what I got.

I packed everything and my parents are out on a business trip and Olivia went to her friend's home for a sleepover and I don't even have to hide and go. I can leave. I'm sorry mom, I know you care but I can't seem to feel it anymore. Olivia, thank you for being the most amazing sister to me but I want to end it all.

I got a call from innie and I picked it up

"Hello, lix I'm so sorry that I can't come to pick you up right now, I fucking got stuck in some work and my fucking ass boss won't let me leave till I finish."