BET part 4

Third Person's POV :

It was a Friday night, everything was going well between Felix and Hyunjin and Hyunjin's group got along with Felix's which was kind of shocking to them as well but they weren't annoyed with each other's company.

Chan invited Felix group to their hangout as well and who were they to say no.
Felix came a bit earlier than his friends because Chan's house was nearby.
When he reached he saw the door was unlocked and thought of surprising them but who knew that Felix would be the one who will get surprised.

"So Hyunjin, it's been a fucking month, why are you even going on so many dates with Felix huh, I thought you would break his heart already." Minho said it was like a heart was a toy.

"What did you say?" Felix started welling up.

"L-lix, Lix listen to me please dont go." He saw Felix running out of the door immediately following him behind.

"Lix, baby please listen." Hyunjin was following him till thy reached a park. Felix didn't turn back and just stood there.

When Hyunjin went to the front to face the younger, what he saw broke him. His eyes red and puffy and he looks broken.
Hyunjin was trying his best to not cry and tell him the truth.

"What did I do to you Hyunjin, TELL ME, WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?" Felix yelled, breaking down into tears and slowly fell on the ground.

"Lix baby please listen to me first, I promise it wasn't my intention."
"Then what was it?" Felix thought of giving him a chance because Hyunjin's eye never lied.
Even though Hyunjin was the master of lying and could probably give you some classes on lying. His eyes always spoke a different story.

"So you remember the day I approached you and told you, that was because I was given a bet to make you fall in love with me and then break your heart, I'm so so sorry."

"A bet, I was a bet?" It felt like he broke, he was falling apart from those words said to him.

"Yeah you were, but when I spent time with you I forgot about the bet, I knew I had to protect my sunshine, you're my sunshine. You made me do things I never thought I would ever do. For some time I hated that you made me do things I hated, like sharing my clothes, taking care of someone because I always thought that it was a waste of time to put so many efforts, but with you, with you all the efforts seemed worth it, all the pain is worth it when it's you. I love you Felix, I Love you so much and I would burn the world for you but I am so sorry that I hurted you, I feel like burning myself. You made me a human Felix, a human with heart. I was nothing but a boy with just bones and flesh but with you I feel like I'm Human. Like I feel jealous when someone is touching you, I feel angry if someone hurts you, I feel sad when you're sad and I'm the happiest when I see you smile. You really are a sunshine in my life, my angel. I-I know you might not give me a chance or even talk to me again because I'm not worth it, I'm not worth of your forgiveness but trust me when I say I Love you. LEE YONGBOK FELIX, I LOVE YOU. I love you a lot Felix, a lot. I never thought of the bet when I was with you. I feel so bad and I fucking hate myself because of it. But if I wasn't given that bet then I would never know how it feels to love someone, how it feels to take care of someone. I want to take care of you Lixie, I want to hold you in my arms forever. I want to kiss you and make you mine, I want to be yours. I understand if you don't like me back because I'm not worth it. I'm really not worth it. I'm not worth of your love. I'm not even worth of love. Felix all I want to say is Thank you, thank you for listening to my stories. Thank you for being there, thank you for existing love. I'm so so sorry. But I really love you. I'm sorry. I love you." Hyunjin said and burst into tears and buried his face in his hands.

But Hyunjin felt two warm hands wrapping around his neck making him crouch down and he was crying on Felix's neck wetting his shirt. Felix mindlessly played with his hair. Hyunjin nuzzled into his chest even more and was murmuring sorry and I love you
(Sorry, I love you✨)

Hyunjin finally met with Felix's loving eyes and the next thing that happened made Hyunjin widen his eyes.

Felix kissed his lips, it was a soft kiss, filled with love.

"I love you too Hyunjin, I always did before you approached me that day."

"But I thought you hate me" Hyunjin didn't understand what was going on.

"You know no matter what you do or say your eyes always says something else. And whatever you told me makes me want to love you all over again. I can never hate you. Never. I am giving you another chance, please dont break my heart." Felix said giving him a smile.

"I will never, I won't. I love you Felix, I love you so much.
Can I be your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked while he was dying out of anxiety.

"Yes, I will, I will Hwang Hyunjin, gladly."

----- Time skip -----

They were both cuddling on their bed, feeling each other's warmth on a cold night.

"Baby, my angel, my sunshine."
Hyunjin said kissing Felix's forehead.

"Yes love". Felix said giggling a bit from those names.

"I love you, more than you will ever know."

"I love you more."

"Forever." They said in Unison.

Their story was written by God himself. For Hyunjin, who never knew what if felt to love someone and be loved was gifted a sunshine by the God to change him for good.

For Felix, hyunjin was like a angel. He never thought he could feel so warm, he was sunshine striving in the cold but now finally everything felt like home.

They married 2 years after when Hyunjin proposed to him and they lived happily

After 2 years of marriage they had a kid, named Hwang in yeop . He made their family complete but a year later Hwang Yeji was born making their family complete.
Yeji had features of Hyunjin where as In yeop had features of Felix. They were a happy family. Yeji and In Yeop always felt grateful for parents like them. They were born to tell the love story of their parents. Felix and Hyunjin set examples for their children on how to treat their partner and both of them always saw their parents as the best example.

Hyunjin and Felix barely had arguments despite of their contrasting characteristics. Because somehow they always understood each other like no one else. Felix understood Hyunjin's anger issues and Hyunjin understood Felix's clinginess. They completed each other. They were the missing piece in each other's lives and when they found each other it was complete. They had no regrets.

Whenever they were sad they found comfort in each other's warmth. They felt like Home.

Whenever something good happens they both were each other's first person they would share their happiness with.

Their love story was beautiful and who would have thought that a beautiful love story started with a simple bet.

They lived Happily Forever After.

They found comfort in each other's arms.

They found their HOME because of a simple BET.

_____________________

A/N : I thought the name of the Story would be better as BET because it suits the story more.
Here we go, the last part of BET.

One thing I realized about myself is that I suck at writing smut. I thought to make this one with a bit of angst but I wasn't in the mood to cry.

And thank you for all the 27 people who read this. I love you all. You might have read the shittiest thing ever but thank you and ILYSM ❤‍🩹