BET Part 3 🔞

Smut Chapter Ahead

Hyunjin's POV

I went down to Felix's milky thighs and drooled over his tight pink hole. I started sucking his thighs and he moaned loudly making me smirk.

As I neared the hole, I saw that it was glistening with the liquids he was releasing making me eager to taste him more and finally I licked from his rim to his balls.

I started sucking on his outer rim and inserted my tounge inside him tasting all of him. I bet he enjoyed it because of the way he was moaning and holding my hair in his tiny fist to bury my head in his ass.

I licked his insides and fucked him with my tounge. I realized that he was about to cum when he moans and breaths became Unsteady. I pulled out my tounge which made him whine because of loss of contact.

"What would you like me to do baby?" I asked him very well knowing the answer but I still wanted to make sure that he was comfortable.

"P-please, f-fuck me daddy" He said grabbing my neck for a kiss and this time the kiss was rough, filled with lust and sloppy.

"You sure baby?" I asked him for the last time giving a chance for him to back out if he doesn't want to continue.

"Yes, I'm more than sure, please do it. P-please make me feel good." He said and that's it.

"Your wish is my command" I took the lube and a condom from the night stand.
I put generous amount of lube and stroked my dick with it. And put some on Felix's rim.

I took the condom before I was stopped by Felix. "Don't put it please, wanna feel you raw and have your cum inside my hole."

It made my dick harder than ever and I threw the condom to the floor.

I slowly started teasing him with the tip of my cock to his rim and slowly inserted my member in his tight pink hole. I finally inserted my dick to his ass feeling the warmth around my dick because of his hole.

It was like coming back home after a day spent in the cold.
(A/N : Home for a dick is a hole, sorry 😭)

He moaned loudly scratching my back and I thrusted into him at a animalistic pace.
"Hnggg, harder, faster daddy".

I pounded into him without caring about the consequences.
I finally hit his prostate.

Felix's POV :

It is amazing, to get fucked by my one and only. His dick his big enough for me to feel him in my belly.

I was biting my lips to not moan when he hit my prostate
"Let me hear you baby boy, let me hear you beg". He said groaning and I knew I was close and without any warning I came over my chest and his chest too.

"Tsk, tsk, didn't even wait for daddy."
He thrusted into me harder and faster to reach his climax and I felt like I will come again.

"I'm cumming again daddy ahh"

"Cum with me baby boy"

He came inside my hole filling me up so well and at the same time I cummed for the second time.

"I've never felt so good in my entire life" Hyunjin said and laid on top of me while I was stroking his hair.

"Me too". I said.

Third Person's POV :

"Come on baby, let's clean up" The older said to Felix carrying him in bridal style and taking him to the bath tub.

"Don't worry baby, I'll take care of you. I won't leave you just like that". Hyunjin said reassuring the boy.

He sat behind Felix in the bath tub and took his fingers to Felix's hole removing his cum.
Felix moaned and leaned into his chest.