Angel Part 2

Third Person's POV:

Felix woke up finding himself above the cozy mattress and when he realised his eyes widened and saw a man sleeping next to him but on the floor. When he recognized the face with the bright moon light shining on his face and making him look ethereal. Suddenly Hyunjin woke up and before Felix could pretend sleeping he was caught.

"Hey, lix are you okay, is something wrong?" Hyunjin asked being worried and whipped of a man he is.

"No-no, it's all fine, but why are you sleeping on the floor in your own room."

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and I brought you to my room because I thought you might have a nightmare."

"O-oh, please sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Felix said tho he felt butterflies all over his stomach about the fact that this gorgeous man took care of him.

"No, you aren't sleeping on the floor, you go to sleep and I will be here on the floor."

"No, please I already feel bad that I'm being such an inconvenience to you and you're doing all this."

"Shh, angel, none of that. You're not at all a bother. In fact I like taking care of you."
Hyunjin said, feeling weird but it's true. He never felt it, never. And now one guy randomly pops in and he is ready to do whatever it takes to protect this boy and make him happy.

"O-oh, I-I then will you-you" Felix stuttered and wanted the earth to succumb him.

"What should I do angel? I'd do anything so just ask it, don't hesitate." Hyunjin said lovingly while getting up and sitting next to Felix.

"Can you cuddle with me please, only if you want to." Felix said covering his face in his hands dying from embarrassment.

"Sure, little angel I will." Hyunjin said moving closer to Lixie and spooning him. Felix inhaled the scent of Hyunjin and it calmed him down. He knew from that moment that man named Hwang Hyunjin will have a lot of effect on him from now on.

"Good night angel. Sleep well okay don't worry about other things." Hyunjin said burying his head on Felix's smooth and fluffy hair.

"Good night Jinnie. Thank you."

'Why am I doing it, is it supposed to be like this? I never allowed anyone to even rest their head on my shoulder and this freckled boy below me is making me cuddle him tightly.' Hyunjin thought before joining Felix in his deep slumber.

The Next Day.
(Consider Olivia as elder sister of Felix in here)
Olivia's POV:

"Lix, lix, come down breakfast is ready." I called him but he wasn't anywhere.
"Mom, Felix isn't in his room" I said and mom came up to his room.
I saw something on the table and went there to see what it is and I found a letter. "Mom come here, Felix wrote a letter."
We both started reading while tears in our eyes flowing.

"Hi Mom, Dad and Olivia, I'm sorry for the decision I'm making today. You might be reading it when I left the house. Yes, I can't stay here anymore. I'm sorry for making such an impulsive decision but you know its getting hard day by day. Father comes hits me and compares me with Olivia and I'm tired of it. I'm so sorry to say it but no, no child deserves parents like you. No one. A mother who cares but is so ignorant and I can't call a mother like that caring and a drunkard father. Thank you Olivia for being the best sister, you really are the best but I can't help but feel like trash. I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna die at least. I'm just away from you. Please don't look for me but if you do then please leave me. I'm done.
I love you all.
You were my whole world.
But my world is shitty
That I have to leave it behind.