BET Part 2 🔞

Smut Chapter (very badly written 😭)
~ The Next Day ~
At School.

Third person's POV

Felix was attending his last class and the entire day he did not focus on what the teacher and was in his own world thinking how things will take place with him and Hyunjin.

He was happy and blushing inside feeling the butterflies but he remembered what his besties told him the other day. He thought Hyunjin was actually playing with his feelings but being the sunshine he is he chose to see the bright side and shrugged his thoughts.

His class was over and he went straight to the same place where they both met yesterday.
He saw Hyunjin who was smoking but as soon as he saw Felix he threw the cigarette and stomped on it.
"Hi Hyunjin." Felix said.
"Hey sunshine, how are you?"
"I'm good, you?"
"I'm good too."
"Felix, do you want to go on a date with me?" Hyunjin asked bluntly.
"W-what?" Felix was unable to process that his crush was asking him on a date.
"You heard me sunshine, so will ya?"
"Y-yes." Felix replied and felt thousands of butterflies in his tummy and his cheeks were turning red.
"So do you want to come to my home?" "Like a movie date or something like that."
"Sure, I'll let my mom know."

They went to Hyunjin's car and Hyunjin being the gentleman he is opened the door for the younger to which the younger murmured thank you making Hyunjin chuckle at his reaction

I can't hurt him, I can't hurt this sunshine. Hyunjin thought while looking at the freckled boy's pouty face.

They had a random chat about some things like what they like to do and got to know each other a bit more during the ride to home.
The more Hyunjin learned about Felix, the more there was a urge for him to miss the younger. There was an urge to protect him and cuddle him in his arms completely forgetting about the bet. He had the urge to not hurt the younger but he couldn't let his image down, could he?

They finally reached hyunjin's home and Felix was wonderstruck seeing the mansion.

~ Time Skip ~ (cause I am too lazy to fill the details, spare me)

They both sat down on Hyunjin's bed.
While Hyunjin was searching on Netflix to watch some movie, the younger looked around the room. He saw some paintings and was mesmerized by it.

"Did you paint all those pictures?" Felix asked pointing at those paintings. "Yes."
Hyunjin picked an romantic movie and Felix unknowingly leaned into Hyunjin's touch.

They focused on the movie till the main leads started making out and removed their clothing pieces. Hyunjin looked at Felix to see his reaction and the boy was getting red as the scenes continued to be erotic.

Hyunjin took his hand and kept it on Felix's thigh. "You okay sunshine?" He asked while smirking.
"Y-y-yes I'm." Felix hated himself for stuttering but Hyunjin's touch was too much for him to handle.
"I don't think so, you look so red." Hyunjin started teasing by rubbing his thigh moving forward to his crotch.
"Hyune." Felix was a moaning mess completely forgetting about the movie.
"Yes angel." Felix got hard with that Nick name.
"You need help sweetheart." "I could help you dealing with that problem down there."
"P-please hyune, ahh hyunnie."
Felix moaned loudly when hyunjin palmed him.

"Please what, you got to tell me Or else I won't know it."
Hyunjin said fastening his pace on the clothed cock making the younger moan loudly.

"Please, please touch me." Felix pleaded.

Hyunjin made Felix sit on his lap and the younger started grinding against Hyunjin's hard dick.
"Stop moving."
Hyunjin held his waist tightly so he couldn't move.

"Can I kiss you sunshine?" Hyunjin eyes filled with lust but a hint of care was to be seen.

(Consent is sexy, argue with the wall)

"Y-yes, please kiss me." Hyunjin couldn't control it anymore and started kissing him roughly making Felix moan that led Hyunjin to enter his tounge into the wet cavern tasting every single bit of the heat inside his mouth.

Their tounges fought for dominance and who was Hyunjin to let Felix win in the tounge fight.

They separated from each other and a strong of saliva connecting their lips.
Immediately Hyunjin's plump lips attacked on the younger's neck making him moan loudly
"Hngg, hyunee please, please." Felix moaned while grinding against Hyunjin's member needing more amount of friction from the older.

"The clothes are creating a barrier, isn't it?" Hyunjin said looking at the younger whose expressions made Hyunjin control to not rail him right away.
Felix nodded at the statement , unable to form words.
"Then let's get them off."

The older took Felix's shirt and was mesmerized by his milky skin and his pink buds and took of his own shirt.

Felix looked at his abs and his muscles. He wanted to touch them.
"Like what you see baby, wanna touch them?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk

"Yes". Hyunjin then took his hand and placed it on his abs and Felix was desperate now.

Hyunjin turned their position and now he was on top of Felix pinning his hands above his head and started kissing his neck and collarbones leaving love bites.
"M-mo-more please." Felix pleaded.
Hyunjin didn't respond and continued kissing every inch of his milky body and his naughty hands went to play with the pink hard nipples. He started sucking the left bud and played with the other bud with the other hand.
"Please, please Daddy."
Felix begged feeling needy for something inside him.
"Please what, tell me what do you need me to do." Hyunjin went down to his tummy kissing and biting that area.
"Touch me Daddy."
"Where do I touch you slut?"
"My, my ass".
" Such a dirty princess, who would have thought that our bright sunshine has such dark and dirty thoughts." "My slut"
"Y-yes I'm your slut." Felix cried ( desperately)

"Love, are you okay, did I hurt you?" Hyunjin got worried seeing him cry.

"Just fuck me you asshole."

"That's not how you talk to daddy baby?" Hyunjin chuckled darkly.

"S-sorry daddy"
"Too late baby, can i take this off?" Hyunjin asked pointing at his jeans
"Yes".

Immediately both of their clothes were off and Hyunjin went down and took Felix's cock in his big and started stroking him at a fast pace
" Ahh dadyy, hngg, please do something". Felix pleaded.

"What should I do to my baby?"

"Eat me out daddy." Felix was moaning and played with his own nipples.

"Gladly I would eat you, the whole day."

................

A/n : continued in the next part
Sorry 😭😭
Please do comment and let me know how it is and sorry if you had to read this piece of shit.