My Rival 🔞

Smut warning 🔞
Terrible smut

Hyunjin's POV :

Fuck you, Lee Felix, fucking fuck you. That damn skirt riding up your thighs and exposing that milky thigh.

He is my academic rival, my enemy but fuck it, he is still mine. Mine to touch, mine to rail, mine to fuck, mine to spank, mine, only mine.

No matter how much I hate him his face and body card never declines.

He enjoys the music while dancing his skirt tight enough to show the shape of his ass. I want him. I keep my whiskey on side and move towards him watching him dance with other man grinding on his crotch.
I push the man away and stand in front of him grabbing him by his ass kneading the flesh. Perfect, fucking perfect. He didn't even notice that I pushed the other fucker away. He is drunk. I don't want to take advantage of that but i bet the way he is rolling his hips says it all. Grinding, swaying. Slut.

I lean into his ear sensually whispering "wanna take this to the room baby or do you want to give a show to everyone"

He moaned into my ear, and I felt my cock twitch. He is gonna regret it. I take it him into my car and he looks a bit more better and sober than before.

One hand on steering wheel ans other hand found it's way to his skirt pulling it up, kneading his soft thighs and he moans while arching his back.

I stop the car in a bushy area. Can't let people see what's mine, so fucked up for me, a slut for me.

"Get in the back seat, NOW."
"Y-yes"

He got in the back seat already stripping his clothes, I went back and grabbed him by his waist. "Hngg" He moaned into my ears a music that I can always and forever listen to.

I kissed him with full of dominance. It was rough, passionate, it was like the world will collapse if they stop kissing. I slipped my tounge inside tasting his wet cavern,
It tastes like strawberry.....

I remove every single piece that is creating a barrier between us to find how Godly his body is. How come I haven't noticed before. I could have got a good fuck long back.

I took my hands towards his perky nipple and started playing with it while other was in my mouth. He arched his back and moaned. This is just my mouth on his nipples, how loud will he moan when he gets the real thing.

I started kissing him downwards till my face was above his dick.

Cute

I started licking the tip of his member while he arched his back, buried his small hands in my head and made me listen to my most favourite music.

His moans

I took the entire length into my mouth and started doing my job. He tastes so fucking good.
I took my hand above and started playing with his nipples.

And he came, immediately I swalloed everything that I was offered but it's not the end.

It's gonna be a long night

"Baby do you want me to strech you out or will you be able to take it." I asked, though I don't mind if he needs streching but my cock is needing that pink hole of his.

"Anghh---I-I like it raw" He said making me smirk.
"Should have known from the kind of slut you are." I said and without wasting anymore time I pushed it in and his tight hole's warmth is so inviting. I pushed in and out at a animalistic pace. "You feel so good kitten" He moaned with the nick name.

"You like being called kitten huh, my little slut?" I asked my voice is stern.

"Hngg-yes yes, I am your slut."

"Good"

I saw tears flowing from his cheeks making me want to fuck him harder. "Want to cum baby?"

"Yes can I?"
"Yes Go on."

He came on his chest and a bit on me as well but do I care when all he does is look so sinful and angelic at the same time.

Wait what, Angelic? When did I start thinking like that.

I was pulled out from my thoughts when I felt his pink tight hole clenching around me bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum, cum in you okay?"

"Y-yes breed me hyunjin, give me all of yours."

I was shocked but who am I to not listen to him.
I came in him and he cummed for the third time as well.

Beautiful.
What am I thinking
But I'm not lying. He looks fucked out. How come I haven't noticed all of this before.

I need to take care of him. I help him wear his clothes as well as mine and went to the driving seat and today I'm taking him with me. To my home.

I reached at my place to find that Felix was snoring softly. A small smile escaped my lips and I went out to carry him in my arms. Took him to the bathroom and cleaned him and myself.

Finally after cleaning him up I clothed him with my T-shirt and boxers and laid him on my bed.

It's shocking that I never allow anyone into my room, or let them sleep on my bed but how come my enemy became an exception here. I never took care of people after I fucked them but then why him?
Why do I feel like I want him more than sex?

He turned to my side and came closer to me. Wrapping his tiny hands around my waist and burying his face in my neck.

My eyes widened. I didn't know what to do because I've never did that. So I did the same. Wrapped my arms around his waist, tighter, pulled him closer to me.
The urge in me to keep him with me was growing, his cute pout in his sleep makes me want to protect him. I-I want him but I feel like I don't just want him for sex but also to hold him like I am doing right now. I was fuming with anger when I saw those motherfuckers fucking felix with their eyes.
I want to keep him just for myself.

But what do I name this feelings as? No, no it can't, it just can't.

Maybe it's the effect of alcohol. Maybe once I wake up tomorrow all of this will fade away.

__________________
Part 2?

How was it tho??

Edit: The name of the story was first Jealousy but I found a better name.

So it's My Rival from now on.