My Sunshine.

Felix's POV :
I woke up to some whining sounds and looking next to me i found Hyunjin groaning in pain.
I went next to him and saw his face red, shivering body.
"Baby, are you fin-Oh my God you're burning hyune."
"I-I'm fine love, go back to sleep." Hyunjin said but before replying I went to grab a towel and dip it in cold water and sat next to him.
"Baby, you'll be fine okay." I said while I saw him relaxing a bit. I was about to go and get him medicine but he grabbed my hand and said "don't go please." I cooed at his beautiful chubby cheeks with a pout though there is no time for it.
"I'll be back hyune, I will get you medicine and then will cuddle and sleep okay?"
"Hmm" was all he said and I kissed his forehead before I left to get water and the pill.
"I'm back love, come on take this pills and you'll feel better."
I helped him sitting up and he took the pills. I kept the glass on the table next to the bed and bought my big baby closer to my chest and he nuzzled hid face on my neck while having a tight grip on my waist. I kept playing with his hair till he fell asleep and after that I did too fall asleep.

~~~~~ Morning ~~~~~

Third person POV

Hyunjin woke up feeling much better but he was feeling weak as hell and turned around to look at the sleeping beauty next to him. It felt like the God himself is sleeping next to him. He adores Felix, a lot. They both used to work at the same coffee shop for part time jobs during their university days and look at how fast the time flies. One of the co-wokers was now his reason to live, reason to love. Felix became a boy from nothing to everything to Hyunjin. He remembered how cold he was to Felix at first because he was deeply affected by his family's condition but Felix always looked at his best side and bought out the best of him.
He was happy that he was no more in the cold, no more in the dark, no more in hell. He was surrounded by warmth, Felix became his light, his sunshine. He was in heaven.

"Good morning hyune, are you feeling better." Hyunjin came back to reality and caressed Felix's cheek and kissed him on his forehead. "Good morning sweetheart. Yes baby, I'm feeling better but I'm sorry."
"For?" Felix asked not understanding why his lover was apologising.
"Today I was supposed to take you on a date and it got ruined because of me." Hyunjin said pouting and Felix kissed his cute pout.
"Hyunjin, you know that you don't have to take me on dates for us to have something memorable. Being with you itself is such a sweet thing and it doesn't matter what place we are in, as long as I'm with you there is nothing that can stop me from being happy. A expensive and fancy restaurant, a world tour Or a trip abroad doesn't matter. And why do you think that it's a date only when we go to somewhere out or fancy. Everytime I'm with you it feels like a date, a beautiful date." Felix said smiling at his adorable boyfriend who was on the verge of crying, because he never felt love before, even from his parents. They might be rich as hell but the way they treat their son is something that no child deserves. That's the reason why he left home when he was 18 and was doing multiple jobs to earn his living.
"Hyune don't cry please. I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Thank you lix, for being my sunshine. Thank you for being the light of my life. Thank you so so so much for existing."

Felix felt butterflies all over. He might be a sunshine to everyone's life and everyone adored him but someone thanking him for existing is a very weird but a beautiful feeling.

The younger leaned and kissed Hyunjin's lips. It was a sweet yet passionate kiss. The kiss that lets each other know that 'yes, I'm here for you, I love you and I'll be with you till my last breath.'

"Come on, let's go and wash up."

They had breakfast and did their morning routine. Hyunjin was still weak but obviously a lot better than last night.

"Jin, do you want to watch a movie?" Felix looked at the clock and he has been working the whole day at the house and took work from home to take care of Hyunjin. Hyunjin was guilty that Felix had to work the whole day. He insisted to help but got scolded instead.

"Yes sure. But aren't you tired baby."
"Nope, I just wanna cuddle with you."
"Come here." Hyunjin said while opening his arms so that Felix would come into his arms. Once Felix did, he wrapped his arms around his waist tightly.
They were watching movie and when Hyunjin heard soft snores he closed the laptop and turned around and Felix snuggled to him even closer.

"Goodnight sweet heart."

____________________
Whenever I write sweetheart and all I can think of is Alex Volkov.

So I didn't know when I went from Hyunjin being sick to the rest but I'm a big fan of fluff and I really love it when lovers express their love towards each other. Like a lot. So yeah. Thank you 💜

So here it is. Thank you for 100+ reads and I didn't I would get it in few days of publishing and even got #9th rank in hyunlix. So thank you all ❤✨