Perfect

Felix and Hyunjin were the most perfect couple ever. Rarely or never had arguments. Both were understanding with each other's needs and behaviour. They knew they were meant for each other. After their traumatic past they found each other. Felix had loving parents but died in a plane crash whereas Hyunjin who had parents that no child deserved to have, the most cruel parents beating up their son for academic validation. But driven by tragedies they lost their parents anyways.

Their lips perfectly fit into each  other

They perfectly fit in each other's arms.

Their fate was written by God, the universe came into action to make them meet.

It was perfect.
Loving each other to healing each other. Being at their best times also at worst. They were each other's other half, the missing puzzle piece. They completed each other.

They dated to marry.
And the day has come when Hyunjin will propose to Felix after three years of dating.

Everything was planned and Hyunjin was nervous as hell though he knew how much Felix loved him but you never know.

Currently they were at the beach, watching the sunset, while Hyunjin kneeled down with a blue box in his hand.
Felix knew what was coming and he was already tearing up.

"Lee Felix, I love you and it's been 3 years since we have dated and shall we take it to the next level my angel? I love you, you taught me the meaning of love. I want to grow old with you till the day when we take our last breaths. I want to be yours in every life we are granted. I want to see your face and kiss you every night before I sleep. I want to see you first after I wake up. You're my every thing, everything that I could ever wish for. Everything that I ever wished for. I never knew that I needed you so much before I met you. I want to have kids who will tell the love story of thier parents after we're gone. I want our kids to be the happiest. I want us to be the happiest. Honestly, I'm the happiest man when I'm with you.
I love you Lee Felix, do you want to be Hwang Felix?"

Felix couldn't control it anymore, he cried and kneeled down in front of hyunjin.

"Y-yes, yes a billion times yes. I want to grow old with you, have kids with you and be the happiest little family." Felix said hugging hyunjin and they pulled out of the Hug. Hyunjin slipped the beautifully carved diamond ring into Felix's ring finger and kissed it.

"Baby, wanna dance with me?" Hyunjin asked and who was Felix to say no.

I found a love, for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Hyunjin held Felix's waist and Felix held Hyunjin's neck and they did a slow dance while drowning in each other's eyes.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight

"You're perfect my angel, my sunshine, I love you." Hyunjin kissed Felix's forehead.

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a lover, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

"I love you too my dear Hyunjin, I want to be yours officially and be Hwang Felix.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass

They held each other tightly, never wanting to let go of each other. If it was possible to freeze the moment, then they would and stay there forever.

Listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

"You look perfect not only tonight, but every night, every day." Hyunjin said carrying and spinning felix around in his arms. And putting him down he kissed him once again.
A kiss filled with pure love for each other.

"You're mine and I'm yours."

Two boys deprived of love from their families, found each other in this vast and wild world to protect each other.

Now they knew, what it felt like to be loved.

"I'll forever love you"

"I will always love you sunshine."

-----------------
This wasn't that good story but I will publish it anyway.

Love you all.