Angel Part 3

Felix's POV:
"When I was 7 years old, my father was really good, like a lot, we used to be a happy family. A family that can never break even after death. Me and olivia used to go to school together, come back with our parents waiting for us and hugging us tight. We used to spend every moment together. After mom and dad's work we used to play board games wiike eating ice cream. But it was that cruel night when things took a drastic turn, a turn with no reverse button. A pain and suffering with no end.

It's hard, because all i have is the good memories to hold on bu-but i have to let it go because it hurts more that i was happy, once I was really happy with them but now all i feel is a love that i can never get back, a agonising pain where I scream but no one listens. How ironic it is that the people who are screaming are the ones that people can't listen to.

Nothing is more traumatizing than seeing your happy family burn into ashes in front of your eyes and watch it change to something like you've never loved each other." I said, remembering all those bad times that I thought I would move on from but I am still stuck. Stuck in the time that left him broken. Shattered my heart into a million pieces. Pieces that could never be put back together. All i can do is cry with those pieces and wonder what had gone wrong.

Hyunjin hugged me and started rubbing my back.

"You didn't deserve it baby, I'm so sorry for what you've been through. You deserve so much love angel."

"After that my grades started dropping terribly, barely ate anything. Got beaten up daily. The worst was that I was being bullied in school as well after a few months. Both home and school wasn't a safe place. I wanted to die. I was bullied for everything that I'm insecure of now. I got eating disorder as well. Bullying didn't stop. And that's how I met I.n, he was the light to my life. Saved me from my bullies. And now here I'm. Away from my family. Away from the place I once called home." I broke down completely in his arms. He gave me all the comfort that I ever wanted.

"Y-you know, I've never told this to anyone, not even Jeongin, my eating disorder became so bad at a point that I couldn't get up."

It was a secret, a deep secret. I've never told it to anyone so Hyunjin what makes you special for me to tell every single piece of mine. Is this.......the feeling that they call as......Love?
No, how could it be, no maybe I'm just Overthinking. No.....he wouldn't even love me the same way.

I was disrupted from my thoughts when Hyunjin pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

"Lix baby, you didn't deserve any of those, I'm so sorry angel. Oh god, if you would ask me I would give you my whole world, you're such an precious angel."

He did something that made me turn upside down. He kissed my forehead.........wait what, he called me baby......

"Lix, stay with me, will get through this together, you're not alone as long as I'm alive you'll never be alone. I lov--, Let me help, let me be by your side."

"Will get through this together."

_____________________
A/n : this was short and boring too but do I give a shit....NO. And will I publish it even if it's boring and short....YES.

Love you all.

This ain't the last part tho. More to come.