You're Mine. Part 2

Felix's POV :
'Oh my god, oh my god, what am I supposed to wear. Should I wear this, or this nah this will look like too fancy for a date. What should I do.' Felix thought while selecting what to wear for the date from a bundle of clothes.

          Quokka
F: Heyy Han, I need your help can you come over?

Han : Yeah sure, but what is it?

F: Just shut up and come over, I'll tell you.

H: fine broo I'll come. 10mins.

F: bye see ya.

[Felix was damn worried about how this date will go. It wasn't the first time he is going on a friendship date with Hyunjin (that's what he thinks). But it was the first time he was going on a date with Hyunjin after realising his love for him]

Finally I heard a knock on the door and immediately rushed to see my saviour, Jisung. I pulled him and told him about today.

"Bro, why the hell are you so worried then, you know Hyunjin adores you however you go. He will adore you even if you go on with your pajamas to the date." Han said which kind of made me blush and I know that Hyunjin adores me, he is very open about it.

"Come on, help me choose."  After what felt like eternity Han found a casual outfit, A blue jeans and nice white shirt and I think it's okay.

After nearly an hour it was already 04:30 and Han helped me put some makeup. It covered my freckles but Hyunjin won't like that. He likes my freckles more than anyone. But I dont have time to remove that. I finally heard a knock knowing it's my Hyunjin.

"Go bro, All the best." Han said to me and I was still nervous.

I opened the door revealing the most Handsome, Charismatic, Gorgeous man, God of Beauty in front of me. Hyunjin wore a casual white shirt and a black jeans. Even though it's so simple Hyunjin looks Godly in it.

Third Person's POV:

"You look beautiful." Hyunjin said making Felix blush, "You too, you are handsome as always."

"Shall we go then?" Hyunjin asked taking Felix's hand in his.
"Yes."
Hyunjin, being the gentleman he is opened the car door for Felix and went to the driver's seat.
The ride was silent but comfortable. With some lofi piano music playing they enjoyed their ride and finally reached their destination. It was a beautiful park, basically a gardern, filled with flowers and Felix couldn't control his exitement and just walked around being mesmerised.

"Did you like it lixie?" Hyunjin asked already knowing the answer.
"Yes, no I love it. Thank you so much hyune." He said jumping on top of the older and Hyunjin catched him by his waist and gave each other a bone-breaking hug.

They spent almost an hour there, watching the flowers and the sunset. They sat on a chair that was provided there. It just seemed to beautiful to be true. But Hyunjin wasn't looking at the sunset, he was looking at Felix, In his eyes Felix is prettier than the sunset, the flowers and the moon. He is the prettiest person. He thought now finally it's the time to confess his feelings. It could turn out to be the best day of his life or the worst. But he was prepared for both.

"Lixie." Hyunjin said grabbing His Felix's hands.
"Hmm" Felix looked into his eyes so lovingly that Hyunjin was drowning.

"Lixie, you're the most amazing person I've ever met, you made me feel things that I never thought I can ever feel. You bought me out of my darkness. Where I was haunted by my past you became the reason that it was not that haunting anymore. Thank you for always being there by my side, I love you so so much. I love you and I will love you in each and every life that we are granted with. I love you, more than friends, more than best friends, I want to hold you in my arms, kiss you all over your face, want to see you giggle, protect you, and love you. I want to grow old with you till we take our very last breaths. Till death does us apart but also makes us meet in next life. I could not make it till here if you weren't there with me. I love you and every single thing of you. Your brown eyes, your fluffy hair, your freckles, your giggles and every thing about you. I love you Felix, I really do. More than friends. I love you with all my heart.