My Rival part 4

"Lee Felix.......I......I love you. I know you don't like me back and it's totally understandable because I've definitely been an asshole to you. From the day we had sex I was unable to get you out of my mind. Not only because of your body but it's just you that I can't get out of my head. I thought It was the effect of the drinks I had but no it wasn't. You made me do things, things that I hate. You made me love those. I hate sweet things but with you I love it. I hate those cringe nicknames but you made me say it. I hated the concept of love because I always thought that love leaves you broken but for you I would love to break again and again. I hated that when someone is in love they can't do the things they want to other than taking care of the one they love, reassuring them, I felt like they can't be themselves but loving you made me be myself more. I understood that when you're in love taking care and reassuring them, making them feel loved becomes your only goal. I felt pain when you told me about your story. The urge to protect you, to love you, to take care of you, to make you feel loved is my only goal now. I've made numerous mistakes in my life but the only thing that I've done right is loving you. I never understood how some people say that 'one day you wake up and you love that person.' I never really knew how unless it happened to me. You were my enemy. But since that day I forgot that you were my enemy. It didn't really matter after that. I'm ready to sacrifice my life for you. I want to grow old with you. I want to die in your arms. Lee Yongbok Felix, my rival, I love you. I love you so much."

After confessing I was about to break, when I saw him crying. It's over. It's all over. He doesn't love me. He started crying.

One of my hand held his waist and other went to wipe those tears.
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said it. You don't have to like me back it's okay." I said the last part with a whisper but he definitely heard it. It's not okay if he doesn't like me. It's not.
But I can't help it.

"You dummy, you're an idiot, a stupid person. I love you, I love you so so so so much. Oh my god you're so dumb." I can't believe. Where am I, who am I

"What are you saying lix, I don't understand."

"You think I ever considered you as my enemy or rival you idiot. I have a crush on you since I met you and slowly it grew into love. You don't know, even though you troubled me so much back then you had something in you that made me feel safe around you. You know when Jake and Tae come around me I stand near you or next to you because I felt safe around you. You remember Peter? The guy who bullied me in the washroom and you threatned him and even beat him up a bit, I was there, I saw it Hyunjin. You just act cold and mean but you are a softie. Look how you are looking at me now, it makes me fall in love all over. I loved you even before than you loved me. I love You Hwang Hyunjin.

I can't, I finally cry. He loves me, I love him. While I cry he pulls my head into his neck and I cry.

"I-I L-love you lixie, my angel. I love you so much." I said still sobbing.

He made me pull away and saw in my vulnerable state but it's him, he won't judge me. What he did next sent a warm feeling to my heart. The warmth that I never want to fade.
He pressed his lips against my forehead. Sounds something silly to feel warm about but it fucking does. It makes me feel warm, makes me feel special.

"I love you too Hyunjin.....I always have."

"Thank you for waiting for me love, thank you so much." I said.

"Thank you for loving me back baby." He said and our lips met.

It was pure, soft, and a kiss filled with love and warmth for each other.

"Will you be my boyfriend Hyunjin?"

"Yes lixie , yes I would."

I carried him to bed and we cuddled and pressed a kiss on his forehead. While we drifted to sleep.

No wonder he was always mine.

Now he is mine, mine to love, mine to cherish, mine to fuck, mine forever, mine in all lives, He is mine.
He had always been mine.
He'll forever be mine.

         The End.
___________
THE END OF THE BOOK
HYUNLIX ONESHOTS.
Thank you so much for reading it❤