Colours

Why is Love so Contradicting
I can't stop it's so addicting

Hwang Hyunjin is a 23 year old boy who has nothing but his passion for art, dance, singing, and rapping.
But little did he know that falling in love was something that made him write songs too.
Songs for his beloved one who wasn't his.
A one sided love that might not even come true.
How can love be so contradicting.
Something that gives you so much, Gives you happiness but destroys you too.

But little did Hyunjin know......yeah, he didn't even know. Little did he know that he can't hide it forever. He can't bury it. Bury that love that he has. Even if that hurts him, he will treasure it the most.

A Boy who has everything except love is driven by the tragedy of one sided love.

But.....Is it really one sided or just mere assumptions?

HYUNJIN'S POV:
Am I supposed to tell him that i love him or just let it be. But I can't. I really can't. That's why I started ignoring him as much as possible.
And I will continue it.
Continue till my feelings are nothing but memories.
Continue till he is nothing but a friend.
Continue till I find someone better than him........but there is no one better than him.

I reached my school. A shitty place obviously. The only person who made it better was my lixie, sadly he isn't mine.

They say that To Love means let it go and I want to but how can I let that person go who filled my life with colours when all I could do was drown in alcohol, drown in cigarettes , drown in sex.....drown in pain.

I didn't believe people when they called him sunshine or an angel because those words didn't exist in my dictionary. My life isn't it a fairy tale. It's hell filled with Demons, Monsters and Satan. Demons of my head that always won for the first time they were defeated because of Lix.

My head was full of voices, screaming and shouting but he made them quiet.
It was like the Satan was admiring Felix himself and was ready to change into a Angel for this boy.

How do I do this Lix, tell me how to unlove you.

I was too distracted that I didn't notice that I already reached in canteen. I always used to sit with Felix but now I can't. I need to get rid of this feelings.

I look around me and saw Felix, sitting alone. Alone and Felix.....are you fucking kidding me. He hates being alone. His eyes.....its red and puffy, was he crying. Who the fuck made him cry. I'm gonna kill that asshole. I was about to get up from my chair to go to him but I saw him looking at me and came towards my table.

"Hyunjin, meet after school at the cafe near my home."
Before I could answer he went away. His tone wasn't sweet as usual but it wasn't bitter, it was painful....

The school ended and I went to the cafe as he told. I saw him waiting there. I sat in front of him. He looked up at me. Fuck, how am I gonna face him.

"Is it fun?" He asked and I was confused.

"Fun what?"

"Ignoring me like this, did I do something wrong, does my existence bothers you so much now. Was I too clingy with you even though you said that you don't like skin ship? Do I speak a lot of bullshit that you treat me like this? Huh, tell me. If I bother you so much then just tell me. I will stop. But stop ignoring me. Stop giving me a silent treatment. You know I can't handle it and yet you do it. Have you found people who are better than me? That's why you forgot me. Do you hate me that much? Are you---"

I stopped him by pressing my index finger over his lips. I couldn't believe that I made him feel this terrible. Just because I wanted this feelings to fade away I forgot that he has feelings too and it's not his fault that he doesn't know that I love him.