open door

Stiles and I both feel it every day, just like you said we would, and it makes me think about that quote Jennifer used to start our first class. Because when I feel it, Yeah, it's like... I'm looking "into the heart of an immense darkness."

So what do you do instead?

I look for my friends.

Scott looked around the halls of Beacon Hills high. He saw Lydia leaned up against the lockers with a smile on her face as she spoke with Aiden. Ethan and Danny smiling and holding hands as they walked out of a classroom. Isaac and Allison smiling and laughing as they walked down a flight of stairs. And Dylan who skated down the hall with her earphones in.

He thought a lot about Dylan. She mostly kept to herself. And she looked to Derek for help a fair bit, because he was all she had known. But in the distillery, she looked at him for help. And she listened. And from the interactions he had with her, she wasn't one to ask for help. Nor was she one to listen to others. But she did. And she asked him. And she listened. Which brought a smile on his face because he knew she was warming up to him and his pack. And he wanted her a part of his pack. Not for power like everyone else. But because he liked the redhead girl and wanted to be her friend.

And then he had Stiles, his best friend in the whole world, who came up behind him, giving him a pat on the chest as they made their way through the school. If all else failed, he had Stiles. He always had Stiles.

After the sacrifice Stiles, Scott and Allison made to save their parents, they opened a door in the backs of their mind. A new evil making its way into Beacon Hills, drawn to it, like a Beacon. But what Jennifer had done to Dylan resulted in her becoming weak. She felt empty, lost, like something was missing, stolen. Like the three teenagers, a door opened up in her mind. Something joins in her life, something that no one saw coming.

lizzy speaking;

season three b, let's go !!