3 | locating the three missing teens

Where is she? Where's the girl?

    Were the first words Isaac spoke when he woke. Apparently, when he was out searching for Dylan, Boyd and Erica, he ran into a little mishap and a girl saved him. Derek and Isaac called Melissa and asked about the girl but she wasn't in the hospital. Isaac was insistent on finding her but Derek was more interested in recovering his memories.

    Derek and Isaac sat in Derek's loft waiting for one, Peter Hale, to help them. Derek was simply reading a book with Isaac passed around his apartment.

    "You know," Isaac started. "I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous." Isaac paused. "You know what? I definitely don't like this idea. And I definitely don't like him."

    Derek was getting tired. He understood where Isaac was coming from but they needed help. Help far beyond Derek. He made a promise to Benjamin and a promise to Dylan. And he was gonna honour that promise. "You'll be fine," Derek told him.

    "Does it have to be him?" Isaac asked. Even though Derek didn't want to ask for Peter's help, he needed it.

    "He knows how to do it," Derek informed him. "I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

    Isaac sighed. "You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd-- well, I'd trust Scott."

    Derek looked up, turning to Isaac. "Do you trust me?"

    "Yeah." Derek turned back to his book. "I still don't like him."

    "Nobody likes him."

    Both of their attention was drawn to the loft door when it slid open. There stood Peter, Derek's uncle who was now alive, thanks to Lydia. A year ago, Derek and Scott set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat, taking his Alpha status. Then months later, he was putting things inside of Lydia's head which caused her to drug Derek, take him to their old house and use him to bring his uncle back to life.

    "Boys," Peter started. He began walking down the stairs toward his nephew and his nephew's beta. "F.Y.I, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So, I hope you're comfortable saying what it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

    Isaac wasn't, but Derek didn't care. "We don't like you," he told him simply. He slammed his book shut and threw it on the table beside him. Isaac had his palms flat on the table, leaning forward. Derek stood. "Now shut up and help us."

    "Fair enough." Peter extended his claws. Isaac breathed out a pent up breath. Derek moved over to the couch, allowing Isaac to sit in the chair. Peter was going to dig around in Isaac's mind to try and retrieve his missing memories. Something he was both excited and nervous about.

    He knew that if the Alpha's had to remove his memories that it was something important but he wasn't sure how it was going to play out. He wanted to find his friends but what if it killed him?

    "Relax," Peter told Isaac once he saw how nervous he was. "I'll get more out of you if you're calm."

    "How do you know how to do this again?" Isaac asked him as he walked over to him.

    "It's an ancient ritual used mostly by Alpha," he explained, "since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip, and you could paralyse someone. Or kill them." Isaac tensed up, Peter's speech did not relax him, not even a little.

    "You-- you've had a lot of practice, though, right?" Isaac stuttered.

    "Well, I've never paralysed anyone," he said. Derek squinted his eyes.