78

Basically a whole week of torture.

P16 plus a penalty so p18.

The thought of Stella being in Liam's control, enduring the agony of the past few weeks, left me feeling utterly helpless.

Fuck, it's all on me. I shouldn't have just let her walk away like that.

"Alrighty," I mutter to myself as I shut the door to my hotel room and make my way down to the elevator with my suitcase in tow.

Upon reaching the lobby, I spot Coco sitting by herself, so I go join her.

I've been having conversations with her throughout this race weekend, and I've finally grasped the reasons behind her actions. She opened up about her entire life, including her family background. Surprisingly, she revealed that she had no biological family and was adopted by Zak when she was just four years old. It's definitely something that caught me off guard, I always assumed Zak was her biological father, but it seems everyone had it wrong.

And then there's the video Liam is using to blackmail her. It's a video showing her stealing from Zak, a staggering sum of over one hundred thousand dollars. She did it to feed Liam's drug addiction, misled by his promises to reveal information about her biological parents in return. It's a cruel twist, and he never held up to his promise.

I feel bad for her, and as she nervously bites the inside of her cheeks, I can't help but wonder what's on her mind.

"Coco, tell me what's on your mind, please," I mumble softly. We were waiting for the team to come down so we can fly back to London.

Well I have to, coco is flying to Monaco, I have to head to MTC for a meeting with Zak, most likely regarding my poor performance. But I can't wait for it to be over so I can join Coco in Monaco.

"I'm trying to process it all, Lando. Liam is one dangerous man. When I was with him, it was probably the worst time of his life. But seeing him essentially hold a girl hostage, I think this is worse," she says, holding her phone in her hand, just staring at the screen.

"Fuck, please don't say that. I can't stand hearing it," I shake my head, but then she puts her phone in front of my face.

"Do you think I should send this?" She says, showing me a message directed to Liam.

I scan through it and widen my eyes, shaking my head. "Are you fucking crazy, Coco? You said you wanted to help!" I say, and she shakes her head. "Lando, I know what I'm doing, just trust me," she mumbles before pressing send, and he immediately reads it right away.

Liam

Coco- Liam I was thinking about what I said, and I'm sorry, I'll listen to you, but please, can I come over to you, I feel like joining in the fun with Stella.

Liam- really now huh.

Coco- yes, I want to, I'm flying to Monaco today.

Liam- how do I know
I can trust you?

Coco- you have the video.

Liam- true.

Liam- alright, come here once you land, I'll show you my art work. ***********

"Looks like I have a plan for once I land," Coco says, a determined glint in her eyes as she shows me the address on her phone. "You got it," I reply, taking her phone and scrolling through the photos. It's Stella's apartment block? He's keeping her there.

"Thats her apartment, though?" I ask, looking up at her, confused. She shrugs. "Knowing Liam, he probably built an underground basement or some shit underneath," she says before getting up and grabbing her suitcase.

"Okay, I need to go. I'll keep you updated with photos, and I'll do everything I can to rescue Stella. If it's not possible, I'll need you to fly to Monaco as soon as you're done at the MTC," she insists, and I nod in agreement.

After saying our goodbyes, I'm left alone in the lobby, my fingers tapping nervously. Is it normal to feel this anxious? How will I even begin to explain everything to Charles?

'Hey Charles, I broke your sister's heart, then she flew to Monaco and got caught up with her crazy ex!' I mentally rehearse the conversation, shaking my head at the absurdity.

I'm lost on what to do next. But one thing is certain, once I have Stella back in my arms, I won't let her go. She'll be with me always, her lips against mine, her warmth in my embrace.

It's surreal to think I've fallen for a Leclerc.

|~~~~~|

A.N- Is is me or I just can't believe and accept Lando won, like it just feels so unreal, it's so hard to believe he actually won, even though it's been a few days since he won I'm still going on about it😭

Anyways love yall