33

Landos pov

I sit there, feeling confused, as I look up at Stella, who stands with her hands on her hips, her expression blank

I'm lying? What is she talking about?

"What do you mean?" I ask, raising a brow in confusion. "You know exactly what," she replies cryptically. I rack my brain, trying to recall the events of the day to figure out what I might have done wrong.

Oh fuck.

No, it can't be. She didn't see me punch Liam. She didn't see a single thing. There must be something else. But I can't think of anything else I could be lying about. And I was lying about talking to Zak. I never had a talk with him.

"You know..." I say quietly, and she scoffs, shaking her head as she walks closer to me, eventually standing between my legs.

Fuck, the way I'm feeling about her right now, I don't think it's a good idea for her to be so close, especially in this situation.

"About Liam? About how you hurt him?" She chuckles, and I look down at my hands, beginning to fidget with them.

I don't speak so she begins to speak instead.

"Lan, why? Why would you do that?" Her voice softens as she stares down at me, leaving me uncertain whether she's angry or annoyed with me.

I sigh, then lock our eyes together. "He touched you," is all I say. I don't even know why I care so much about her, or why she makes me feel this way.

"I told you not to do anything about it and just forget it! I'm used to it, Lando. You going and punching him just makes the situation worse," Stella says, frustration evident in her voice.

"I'm sorry," I mumble. "But I'm not letting that dickhead hurt yo—" I'm cut off as she puts her hand in front of my face.

"Why do you even care about me, Lando? Why do you care so much to the point you go hurt someone for me?" She furrows her brows, her voice soft yet demanding.

The truth is, I have no idea why I care. I wish I could explain it, but I can't. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. My head is all messed up.

I remain silent as Stella scoffs, shakes her head, and turns around to leave. But before she does, she turns to look at me one last time.

"Please come to me and tell me why you care so much when you can figure it out, because there is no way you would go and hurt someone for me without a good reason," she says before leaving me alone with my thoughts.

She's right. There's no way I would have hurt someone for her without a good reason.

I'm really trying to convince myself that I just punched Liam because he touched her and no man should touch a woman like that.

But I can't. I seriously can't. I can't keep lying to myself and say that's why. There's obviously something else to the reason. But all I know is that I can't stay away from that girl anymore. I can't let her leave my side, and I'm so fucking confused.

I feel so attached to her. I feel like I fucking crave her when she's not near. I feel so lost without her by my side.

And I don't fucking know why because she's a bloody Leclerc, a fucking Leclerc, Lando. I can't be feeling confused by a Leclerc.

|~~~~~|

A.N- short chapter I'm sorry!!

But I hope you have enjoyed this book so far! It's definitely one of the better books I've wrote....

Don't go read my other ones just stick with this one😃 thank you

ALSOOO does anyone know if I've mentioned Stella's eye colour yet if you know please tell me xx

Love yall!