37

Stella's pov

As I wake up to the sound of someone speaking to me, annoyance floods through me. Why is someone trying to talk to me in the morning?I groan as I rub my eyes, then reluctantly flicker them open. My vision clears, and there stands Alex, arms on her hips, with a look of annoyance etched on her face.

"Oh," I mumble with a croaky voice. "Hey, Alex," I say quietly, attempting to lift myself up. But as I do, a pounding headache rushes to my head, and a reminder of what I done last night, fuck, I'm not drinking for a while, this is torture.

I immediately fall back down, the sudden rush of memories flooding back. Oh gosh, no. Dread kicks in as I remember every detail of what happened, from the drinking to the moment with Lando...

I look back up at Alex, who stands there just looking at me, her expression a mix of concern and frustration. It's clear she's not going to let this slide without an explanation.

"First off, I need details on what happened, and why the hell did you just leave me without telling me!" she demands, her voice tinged with irritation.

I bring my hands up to my face and cover it as I shake my head, feeling embarrassed.

"There's too much to tell," I mumble, my voice muffled by my hands. "Now please, just get me some headache tablets or something," I beg, hoping to get rid of the throbbing pain in my head.

She scoffs in response, clearly unimpressed, but she ends up turning and walking out of the room. With her gone, I slowly lift myself up and lean back against the headboard, trying to gather my thoughts.

She returns with a small glass of water and two tablets, handing them to me without a word. I quickly down them.

Placing the glass on the side table, I look back up at Alex, who still stands there, her expressi blank. It's clear that she's not going to let me go until I give her the answers she wants.
With a sigh, I brace myself to tell her about last night, knowing I have to be straight with her.

"Well, I ran away because—" I begin, but my words are cut short as Alex interrupts me with a loud gasp.

She leans down and grabs my face, turning it to the side and moving small pieces of my hair out of the way.

"Is that a fucking hickey!" she exclaims, her eyes widening in shock. "Oh my gosh, Stel!" Oh no fucking way I have a hickey on my neck.

"You're joking, right!?" I exclaim, disbelief evident in my voice as I quickly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. Ignoring the pounding feeling in my head.

With a sense of urgency, I stand in front of the mirror and inspect my neck closely, hopin that she was just teasing. But as I catch sight of the hickey in the reflection, my heart sinks. It's unmistakable. I groan, realising that Alex wasnt joking after all.

Running a hand through my hair in frustration, I take a deep breath and try to collect myself.

"Now you have to explain why you left so early and who did that to you," she smirks, and I turn around to look at her, feeling defeated. There's no point in hiding it anymore.

"Well," I begin, "As you may know, Lando was th—" Before I could finish, she interrupts me excitedly."Wait! Lando did that? Oh my gosh! I completely forgot you two were dating. How can I be so forgetful! You guys just barely hang out with eachother!"
She laughs, and I chuckle awkwardly in response.

"Alcohol really does some shit to you, huh."

"Well, anyway, better get going for the day. We're all heading out for lunch together." She informs me, changing the subject smoothly.

As she heads out of the bathroom, I just stand there, staring at her. It hits me that she has no clue we're faking it. I totally forgot that nobody else knows except for Lando and me.

"You coming?" She giggles. I just nod and follow her. Fuck, I'm never drinking again for a while. My head's all over the place.

|~~~~~|

A.N- this may be a confusing chapter but alex just forget that they were dating...

(definitely not my fault, I definitely didn't forget that Alex doesn't know there fake dating.)