62

Cocos Pov

Unknown

Coco- she's pissed, anytime she's with Lando I interrupt them and she always ends up leaving

Coco- but seriously I'm not sure how much longer I can do this, I better be getting my moneys worth, I'm hurting my own father by doing this for you.

Unknown- you want him, I want her it's a deal Coco, you agreed on it.

Coco- he's to in love with her but I think it's working, she didn't show up to the paddock, I guess spam calling him worked.

Unknown- see that's it, now remember the plan? I want Stella in Monaco before Belgium, if she's not I'm telling Zak everything.

Coco- please, I'll try my hardest but please just give me time.

Unknown- till Belgium Coco, I mean it, I need to marry her, I need her last name so I can clear my name and leave.

Coco- Clear your name from what? You want to force her into marriage with you? Are you crazy!? You never told me any of this!

Unknown- I got a bad side Coco but this is bad, with having Leclerc as my last name, I'll change my identity and stay away from them, I owe them to much, my life is at risk

Coco- I'm sorry but I don't know if I can do it, yes I like him and I would love to be with him, but what your planning on doing with Stella, I'm not sure.

Unknown- I have video evidence Coco, I can ruin your father's reputation in a matter of seconds, so do what I fucking ask you to do.

Coco- I'm sorry... but once this is over delete the video and leave me alone.

|~~~~~|

A.N- soo.....? 🤯

I wonder if you guys are confused?