61

Stella's Pov

I swear, It's fucking obvious she's up to something, but Lando, being himself, is completely oblivious.

The issue is, I'm just allowing her to manipulate the situation. Whenever things go south, I tend to distance myself, and that's precisely what's happening now.

So as I stroll through the paddock, absorbed in texting Alex, I accidentally collide with someone's chest, which seems as solid as a rock.

"I'm sorry, that's my fault..." I begin, but as I look up, I see a very familiar face, though I can't quite place it.

"Stella?" The British voice speaks, and suddenly it all clicks into place. How could I forget that elegant voice?

"Aaron?" I respond, and he smiles, nodding. "What a surprise! I wouldn't have thought you liked Formula One!" He says, opening his arms for a hug. I hesitantly accept the embrace, my mind swirling with confusion.

Does he have any idea who I am?

"Same here!" I reply, shrugging. He laughs, saying, "Honestly, I have no idea what's going on. I'm only here with a brand that I model for." His explanation clears things up.

"So you model," I tilt my head, and he nods. "Do you as well? I mean, you're definitely beautiful, you could be a model, seriously," he says, and I smile at the compliment.

"Thank you," I reply, a smile playing on my lips. "So where are you off to?" he asks, tilting his head curiously. I gesture toward the Ferrari hospitality area. His eyes widen in surprise, and he grins. "I'm actually with Ferrari for the whole weekend!" he exclaims, turning around to lead the way. I fall into step beside him.

"Well, I'm officially with McLaren, but I'm dropping by Ferrari to catch up with a friend," I lie with a casual shrug. It's oddly refreshing to be seen as just Stella, not tied to any particular role. Aaron won't know me as Lando's girlfriend or Charles's sister, he'll know me simply as Stella, I won't tell him about the real me.

|~~~~~|

I walk with Charles outside the hospitality.

I had intended to speak with him before practice started, but plans changed when I bumped into Aaron. We ended up chatting the whole time, and I discovered he also lives in Monaco. We even exchanged numbers.

I finally got a friend, like a real friend.

"So, who was that guy you were talking to?" Charles nudged me, and I smiled. "His name's Aaron. He's actually my—" I began, but I was rudely interrupted by Lando, who came and joined us.

"Who's Aaron?" he asked, and I turned to him, smiling. "A friend I made," I said with a wide smile, and he nodded as if he didn't care.

"Can we go?" Lando said, lacing his arm around my waist. I turned to Charles and nodded. "Bye, Charlie. See you tomorrow," I smiled, giving him a wave goodbye as I got pulled away by Lando.

"Why are you in such a mood right now?" I asked, sensing that he had something on his mind.

"Are you angry at me? Anything at all, I mean did I do something wrong, like what happened after Spain?" Lando's words came out in a rush, and I stopped in my tracks, pulling him with me.

I scanned the area, searching for any sign of Coco. It seemed like anytime I just wanted to have a moment or a conversation with Lando, Coco always showed up and interrupted it.

Luckily, I don't see her anywhere, so I'm finally able to speak about what's on my mind.

"I'm not angry at you, I just feel like something happened between us," I started, and he nodded, his expression serious. "After Coco came—" I began again, but of course, somehow Coco popped up.

What the actual fuck.

I groan, rolling my eyes and tilting my head back. "Hi, Lando, I was just wondering if you could come with me for a second," she says, brushing her hand on his arm.

Before Lando could even have a chance to say anything, I already walked off.

I am so fed up with that girl.

|~~~~~|

A.N- im feeding yall😉

And you might hate some characters right now but just wait!🙏

Love yall!