36

Landos pov

I watch as Stella sways her hips on the dance floor, completely captivated by her movements. Even though Alex is there, my attention is solely focused on my angel.

I hadn't planned on going clubbing tonight, but when Charles asked and mentioned that Stella would be there, I knew I had to come.

I couldn't bear the thought of sitting alone in my hotel room while other men with nasty intentions danced with her.

Lately, I've been deliberately keeping my distance from her ever since she questioned why I cared about her. I even started sleeping on that uncomfortable couch just to be away from her. I couldn't stand being near her, as whatever I was feeling towards her was driving me mad.

After a couple of days without her, I've come to a realisation, I can't fucking stay away from her. She's completely consumed my mind, and the mere thought of her drives me crazy. A fucking Leclerc is making me go mad. I'm at a loss for how to process my emotions. All I know is that I can't continue denying everything.

"So, what exactly is going on with you two?" Carlos shakes me out of my thoughts, pointing towards Stella, who's a little too close to a man.

I shrug. "Nothing, I need more alcohol," I reply, then promptly get up and make my way towards the bar. I order four shots of tequila.

As I wait for my drinks, I turn around on my chair and find myself staring at Stella's body. Fuck, that dress clings to her curves perfectly.

As the drinks are placed down, I grab onto them and pour them down my throat, relishing in the sting of alcohol as it courses through me, momentarily numbing my thoughts.

Once I've finished, I look up at the bartender, who seems lost in thought. Following his gaze, anger surges through me as I see him looking at Stella.

"Get your eyes off her," I snap, snapping my fingers at him. No way am I going to allow that. I might be her fake boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I can't feel possessive.

"Sorry," he mumbles, then looks at me with a hint of embarrassment coloring his cheeks. "Anything else?" he asks awkwardly.

"Two more shots," I request, holding up two fingers as I rest my head on my hands.

Once they arrive, I swiftly down them and hand the bartender my card. He swipes it and hands it back to me with a nod.

Now, I'm determined to make my way to the dance floor, where Stella awaits. Hoping she's drunk enough not to recognize me, I stumble through the crowd, feeling the alcohol's effects.

Reaching her, I gently place my hands on her waist.

"Stel," I whisper softly in her ear, causing her to startle. She turns to me, furrowing her brows. "Fuck off, Lan," she groans, rolling her eyes.

"Please, just dance," I implore softly, gently brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

Despite the potential consequences of being drunk and near her, I don't care. I just need her close to me right now. I can't resist her any longer.

"Dance!?" she scoffs, her voice tinged with frustration as she pokes at my chest with each word. "You've been ignoring me, Mr. Norris. How am I supposed to just dance with you? And who the heck invited you here?" Her expression softens into the cutest face ever as she speaks.

"Your brother," I reply, brushing my hand along her back, relieved when she doesn't push me away.

"You're lucky I'm too intoxicated to deal with your bullshit, but don't worry, we will have a talk soon," she warns, squinting her eyes at me and pointing her finger in my face.

"Fucking fine with me," I respond, feeling a surge of relief.

"Watch the languages Mr. Norris." She giggles poking my nose.

I place my hands on her hips as she wraps her arms around my neck. Together, we dance and sway to the music amidst the flashing lights and smoke machines.

She leans her head down onto my shoulder, her bare neck fully exposed. Fuck, the thoughts racing through my mind right now are overwhelming.

As we sway on the dance floor, the music pulsating around us, I feel a surge of desire coursing through me. Stella's presence is intoxicating, and I find myself unable to resist the temptation any longer.

With a sudden burst of boldness, I lean in closer, my lips grazing against her neck as I plant a series of gentle kisses along her skin. Each touch sends shivers down her spine, and I can feel her body responding to my touch.

As I quickly pull away, a surge of panic washes over me. What have I done? But as I meet Stella's gaze, I see a mixture of curiosity and desire flickering in her emerald eyes. Slowly, she nods, giving me silent permission to continue.

With a smirk, I lean back in, unable to resist the magnetic pull between us. Wrapping my lips around her neck once more, I lose myself in the moment, the taste of her skin driving me wil.

Fuck, I know I'm going to regret this when I wake up with a pounding headache tomorrow. But right now, all I can focus on is the intoxicating sensation of Stella in my arms.

I focus my attention on a particular spot on her neck, sucking gently as I trail kisses, eliciting a soft moan from Stella. The sound sends a thrill through me.

Lost in the moment, I continue to explore her neck, each touch more intense than the last. for a moment, it feels as if time has stopped, everyone around us is gone.

But as quickly as it began, I stop, and we reluctantly pull away from each other, our breaths ragged and hearts racing.

As I look up at Stella, her cheeks flushed red and her fingers gliding across her neck, I can feel the weight of our actions settling heavily between us.

"Lan—" she stutters, her eyes darting around the room in search of Alex, who had left when I arrived at the dance floor.

"Fuck, I'm sorry," I mumble, I feel so guilty. I hadn't meant for things to escalate like this. Fuck, I really didn't mean to.

Stella wipes her hand over her forehead, her gaze no longer searching for Alex. The urgency in her voice is clear, "I'm got to go," she declares before swiftly making her exit from the club.

I watch as she waves her hand in the air, signaling for an Uber. She rubs her neck once more before hopping into the car, disappearing into the night.

What just happened between us...

|~~~~~|

Kinda long chapter! I struggled so much with this chapter😭 so I hope you's like this!

Love yall!