56*

Landos pov

Warning: This chapter contains smut! If you're not comfortable please don't read!

I hold Stella's hand as we walk back to are hotel room. Originally, we were staying with Carlos, but we decided to leave before the race so we could spend some extra time in Spain together.

Stella's head rests gently on my shoulder as we stroll down the corridor and enter our hotel room. Today has been amazing, I got to see her happy, and knowing that I could make her happy by planning something in just two hours fills me with joy.

As we approach the bed, Stella suddenly pushes me down and crawls on top, straddling me. I guess she had a great time too.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I whisper, my hands finding their place on her hips. She smirks mischievously, leaning down to kiss my neck.

"I think I'm ready," she mumbles against my neck, her nibbles and sucks sending shivers down my spine as she trails up to my jawline.

"Are you sure?" I groan, tilting my head back in surrender to her kisses. She simply nods, her determination evident as she continues to kiss me.

We had already had sex before when we were drunk, but this time it will be different—it will be real.

I move my hands all over her body, caressing her waist as she leans in to kiss me passionately.

"Did you take the condoms from Carlos's?" she murmurs against my lips. In fact, I did. It seemed convenient at the time, saving us the hassle of going to the shops to buy some, and I never knew if we would need them again.

"I..." I moan softly, biting my lip before admitting, "I did." Her hum against my throat sends shivers down my spine.

I move my hands down her waist to her ass, lifting her slightly and pulling her closer to me, craving the closeness.

My arousal pulses through my pants, aching with anticipation, especially with the way she's rolling her hips on me. I'm completely consumed by desire.

"Fuck, what did I do to deserve this," I moan, my grip on her tightening in a mixture of desire and disbelief.

"For the best birthday gift ever," she whispers, her voice filled with affection as she bites my lip and begins to nibble on my neck, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me.

If it's her birthday, I should be pleasuring her, shouldn't I?

But before I can act, she takes control, pulling down my pants and underwear in one swift motion. Her hand wraps around my cock, and she begins to pump.

But I quickly stop her with a shake of my head. "Baby, it's your birthday. You deserve another present," I say, gently pushing her away and positioning myself on top of her, determined to focus on giving her pleasure instead.

She doesn't say anything, simply accepting my gesture, her grip tightening on my hair as I begin to strip her out of her gorgeous dress. As each layer falls away, revealing her stunning figure, I can't help but think at how the dress hugged her curves perfectly, making her look like a goddess.

I pull the dress down her long legs, tossing it to a corner of the room. Now she lays before me in a white lace set that makes my cock ache with desire. Her beauty is mesmerizing, igniting a primal urge within me to ravish her completely.

"Gosh, angel, you're fucking beautiful," I murmur, unable to resist leaning down to kiss her stomach. Even before I've touched her, she's already squirming and clenching her legs together, her arousal evident and driving me wild with desire.

I kiss my way up her stomach until I reach her bra. With practiced ease, I reach underneath and unclip it, removing her bra to reveal her breasts, her nipples hard as diamonds, begging for attention.

I lean down eagerly, wrapping my lips around one of her rosy nipples, sucking and nibbling gently as I caress her body with my hands, savoring the taste and feel of her skin against my lips.

I then move to her other nipple, lavishing it with the same attention as before. Satisfied with her reaction, I leave her breasts and trail kisses along her neck, sucking gently as I move up to her jawline, leaving a trail of kisses in my wake. Each touch and kiss is filled with passion and desire, as I explore every inch of her body.

Feeling her arch into me, I reach down and gently push her thong aside, exposing her wet heat. Slowly, I slide my fingers up her slit, feeling her slickness coating my fingertips as I continue my kisses on her neck. With a tender touch, I slide my fingers into her, and she lets out a loud moan, her back arching as she grinds into my fingers.

"Fuck, Stella," I mumble against her neck, feeling the intensity of the moment wash over us. I pump in and out of her slowly, teasingly, relishing in the pleasure of our connection.

"Go," she moans, her voice filled with desire. "Faster, Lando," she groans, biting her lip in anticipation.

Responding to her plea, I pick up the pace, pumping in and out of her at a faster rhythm, driving her closer to the edge. Soon, she reaches her peak, coming undone around my fingers in waves of ecstasy.

"Stella, you made a mess on my fingers," I say, pulling out of her and showing her my glistening fingers, a smirk playing on my lips as I admire the evidence of her pleasure.

As she's about to speak, I silence her by putting my fingers in my mouth, licking them clean with deliberate sensuality.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaims, her thighs clenching together as I know she's still pulsing with pleasure. The sight of her reaction only fuels my desire.

I grip the sides of her thong and pull it down, leaving her bare and exposed, her glistening pussy on display. Biting my lip in anticipation, I lean in and kiss the inner part of her thigh, savoring the taste and scent of her skin.

With eager anticipation, I attach my lips to her pussy, running my tongue along her slit before entering her with slow, deliberate strokes. The taste and feel of her drives me wild with desire, and I'm determined to pleasure her in every way possible, losing myself in the intoxicating sensation of her arousal.

She lets out a loud moan, her grip tightening on my hair as she pulls me closer, lost in the overwhelming pleasure of the moment.

And that's one way to gift your girlfriend indeed.

|~~~~~|

A.N- I hope y'all enjoyed reading this😭 it's honestly so hard to write smut so I tried my best so I hope you enjoyed!

Also I think I'm gonna do a time skip soon!