73

I awaken slowly, my head pounding as I flutter my eyes open. It's dark, but there's enough light to discern my surroundings. I realize I'm not at home anymore, this is very far from home.

I find myself in a small room, devoid of windows except for a tiny one situated at the very top of the wall. It's just large enough for me to glimpse the stars shining brightly over Monaco.

I then notice Liam standing in the corner of the room, wearing a devilish grin as he stares at me. It's only then that I realize I'm undressed, clad only in my thong and bra.

"You fucking bastard!" I scream, trying to move but finding myself tied to a chair. This doesn't feel real. It's like I'm in a movie. Just days ago, I was happy with Lando, having a great time. Now, I'm tied to a chair, clueless about where I am.

"Bad choice of words, Stella," Liam murmurs, walking closer. It's only then that I notice the knife in his hands. "Liam..." I whisper, fear creeping in as he stands in front of me, playing with the knife.

"Don't waste your breath begging, Stella. It won't change anything. I have two tasks for you. One involves money, the other, signing some papers for me," he mumbles, placing the knife's tip under my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

The tasks he's assigning me seem straightforward—sign papers and provide money. But the fact that he had to tie me up and trap me here suggests that there's more to it than meets the eye.

"Where the fuck am I?" I demand, furrowing my brows and choosing to ignore his dismissive comment.

"Not very far, don't worry about it. Now, papers and shit," he mumbles, dropping the knife and walking away momentarily before returning with some documents in hand.

"I owe some people over two hundred thousand dollars, so just give me access to your bank or wherever you keep your money. Then, I need you to sign these," he says, placing the papers in front of my face.

I scan through the papers, my mouth dropping open in disbelief. "I'm not fucking marrying you!" I scream as I attempt to escape the ropes wrapped around my wrists, but there's no use.

"You're going to marry me, Stella. I need your last name," Liam demands, his tone forceful. "I need to shed my own name and become a Leclerc. You have no idea what that name means in this world." My eyes fill with tears at his words.

"You can't force me into marriage, Liam!" I retort, my voice trembling with anger and fear. "And you definitely can't take my name like it's some kind of prize!"

"I said you are!" He screams.

"Why me, Liam, please, just why?" I shake my head, dropping it to look at the floor as tears roll down my cheeks. "Why..." I say in a raspy voice, and he chuckles.

"You got yourself into this mess. You shouldn't have dated me in the first place, princess," he sneers, gripping my face to force me to look at him.

"So sign the papers and tell me where your fucking money is!" he bellows, his voice dripping with anger, but I remain resolute, shaking my head.
"No," I whisper, defiance lacing my tone, and he grumbles in frustration. "Do what I fucking say!" he screams, his patience wearing thin, but I refuse to tell, shaking my head again.

"No!" I yell, staring up at him with tears in my eyes. My vision blurs, and before I know it, a burning sensation shoots through my arm.

"Fuck!" I yell, my head tilting back in agony. I reluctantly glance down at my arm, only to find a deep gash stretching across it.

I then look at him and see his knife dripping with blood, my blood.

"That's your warning, Stella," he snarls. "I'll be back tomorrow, and if you don't sign those papers and tell me where your money is, I'll make your suffering so agonizing, you might just bleed to death." With a contemptuous glare, he turns on his heel and slams the door shut behind him.

I'm left there, my arm bleeding, shivering from the damn coldness. Fuck, I don't think I'll survive this. Knowing Liam, even if I comply with his damn demands, it's likely to end fucking badly. Either way, I might not make it out alive.

|~~~~~|

A.N- Poor girl😭

On the bright side though!!

LANDO NORRIS P1!!!!!

I hated Miami tbh! I only liked it for the vibe, I just didn't like the track but let's just say it's definitely my favourite now!🤍