76

🥀

"let's get one those" the brunette squeals as he dragged the startled dark haired male to a costume shop.

they ended up going to an amusement park and had just arrived when the doll saw a few people wearing fancy headbands and hats that got him all excited wanting to wear one too.

"here try this on" the brunette got a headband with bunny ears handing it to the dark haired male and one with tiger ears for himself.

"why do i get bunny ears?" jungkook whines but nonetheless wears when the other innocently looks up at him in anticipation.

"looks cute on you, jungkookie" the doll exclaims with a giggle before turning to look in the mirror putting on the tiger ears not noticing how the other got all flustered by the comment.

he was actually questioning himself lately as the small comments and gestures from the brunette tends to make him shy and makes his heart do some weird flips.

the brunette then continued to explore the shop, eyes sparkling in anything that caught his attention and finds amusing.

"should i pay for this first, love?" jungkook calls out for the other holding on to the two headbands as he heads for the cashier.

"yes, please" the doll says with a boxy smile, head peeking from one of the store shelves.

"your boyfriend's very bubbly, such a cute boy." the middle aged woman at the cashier comments with a chuckle as she took the items. "you got yourself a precious one."

the dark haired male hums, a wide smile forming in his lips as he gazed back at the doll who caught his eyes shyly smiling back at him.

*

jungkook was twenty three years old. he's still young but why does he feels so exhausted. maybe the amusement park was not a good idea. he could've just got them tickets to a museum or something that doesn't involve walking around in a crowd and under the scorching sun plus the excited brunette dragging him from one ride to another.

he should've went for a more romantic type date were he'll get to hold the brunette doll and shower him with kisses away from the eyes of other males that annoys him as they tend to stare too long at the innocent brunette for his liking. maybe should've set up something back home to have the brunette all for himself.

it was the brunette's first time in an amusement park making him all riled up and wanted to make sure to try different attractions as much as he can.

jungkook on the other hand let out a sigh as he was already feeling tired or it's probably a sign of him aging.

"where should we go next?" the doll beams at the map, scanning the rides nearest them grabbing the dark haired male's attention who was glaring at a man that he caught checking out the oblivious brunette doll.

"baby, let's rest for a bit." he says, back hugging the brunette who was concentrated on the map in his hand.

"can we ride just one more?" the brunette asks, wide doe eyes peering up at the dark haired male.

and jungkook was weak to the pair of brown eyes.

"sure. just one more then we can maybe just chill around after for a bit."

the brunette immediately flashed his boxy smile upon hearing the other's reply and pressing a kiss on the other's cheek.

"let's go to the roller coaster!" he squeals, dragging the other who could only sheepishly smile.