55

🥀

"aghh~ mmh~" the brunette's moans echoed throughout the kitchen and to the whole jeon household.

"let me hear you more, baby" the dark haired male rasped out as he grips on the doll's petite waist grinding his hips. the brunette's mouth agape, eyes seeing stars.

the doll initially tried to hold in his noises but the dominant male wanting to hear him moan out his name reminding him that they were the only ones in the house had him scream in overwhelming pleasure.

"jungkook~" the brunette chants out the dominant male's name over and over again as his tip brushed on his prostate taking him from behind. his back flushed against the dark haired male's chest, a hand twisting and fondling his nipples.

"feel so good around me, my love..." the dark haired male huffs out, snapping his hips in a deep thrust now bending the doll over the counter, a hum leaving the doll's lips.

tears forms in the brunette's eyes feeling the familiar heat in his stomach, legs trembling feeling himself getting closer. body shivering with his skin and sensitive nipples pressed against the cold marble counter.

"w-want to see you..." the doll breathlessly mumbles.

jungkook was quick to grant the doll's wish as he momentarily pulls out, turning the panting brunette around.

"hold on to me." the dark haired male instructs as he grabbed the doll by the waist and holds him in his arms.

the doll let out a hummed moan as the other's thick cock entered him again, the brunette tightly clutched on the muscular male.

jungkook pressed a soft kiss on the doll's shoulder blade as he walked heading to the living room wanting the brunette to be more comfortable in the sofa.

he carefully layed the breathless doll, nosing down the doll's jaw before capturing his parted lips.

he moved his hips in a slow pace smiling into their shared sweet kiss when the doll let out a small moan, toes curling and hands fisting into his hair.

"does it feel good?" he murmurs, lips hovering the doll's parted ones, whimpers and cries of pleasure escaping his swollen lips.

the brunette nodded his head, eyes fluttering open as he peered up at the dark haired male's lustful ones intently gazing back at him.

"so good..." the doll murmurs, jungkook smiling as he dived down planting another soft kiss on the doll's lips. he was addicted to these pair of lips.

he peppered the brunette's swollen lips with a series of soft pecks as he picks up his pace, thrusting deeply into the doll with each snap of his hips.

he could feel the other getting tighter, squeezing around him making him more riled up.

"gonna cum..." the brunette pants out as his eyes scrunched close, holding the dominant male tighter. face snuggling on to the crook of dark haired male's neck.

"go ahead, love." jungkook replies, kissing his temple and not a minute later a sweet cry emits from the doll's lips as he came.

the brunette's body trembling as his cock twitch releasing in between their sweat coated bodies.

V could only hold on to the dominant male as waves of pleasure ran through his body, a soft mewl leaving his mouth as the dominant male continued with a steady space. the thick cock brushing inside his sensitive walls, squelching sounds filling throughout the room.

"'m close, baby" jungkook huffs out, his face scrunched up as his thrusts became eager and deeper. the doll's sweet moans filling up his ears was making his insides wild, pushing him to the edge.