45

🥀

"that bitch!" jimin's voice echoed throughout the lobby with the brunette startled a bit with his sudden outburst, a few other employees also looking their way.

"and he also asked for you to submit a detailed report before this day ends." jiyeon says handing a folder to jimin containing the documents regarding their site in itaewon.

the secretary immediately went down when the security informed her of jimin and V's arrival to make sure to relay the ceo's order and have the brunette sent to the office.

the blonde male huffs out, mind already planning of ways to get back at the young ceo.

"and mister V he asked me to immediately send you to his office" the red head secretary turned to the brunette who was hugging a tiger plushie that the old lady who was handling the store decided to just give it to them seeing how jimin refused to leave the claw machine.

"oh, okay." the brunette replies with smile, feeling excited knowing that jungkook was already done with his meetings.

"wait, give me your number." jimin says pulling out his phone.

V suddenly felt shy and a bit embarrassed, his hand clutching tighter on the tiger plushie as he looked elsewhere.

"i-i don't have a phone." he shyly mumbles.

jimin paused for a moment before a warm smile forms in his lips and his hand ruffling the brunette's hair.

"it's okay. i'll just visit you or call jungkook. don't worry about it, yeah?" the brunette smiles as he nods his head and giving jimin a quick hug before saying their goodbyes.

"i'll see you again, pretty." jimin says making the doll giggle before following jiyeon to the lift.

the two were engulfed in a comfortable silence as they rode the lift to the ceo's floor. the brunette softly humming to himself and cuddling the soft plushie making him let out a small chuckle remembering their little adventure for the day.

he enjoyed the time with jimin and he was looking forward to tell the dark haired male all about it.

jiyeon couldn't help but internally coo at the younger. he looks so innocent and young. she just hopes the ceo had cooled down as he really looked pissed when he saw that the brunette was not in his office.

she smiles at the giddy brunette as she lead the way to the office and stopped infront of the office doors, knocking softly.

"you can go in." she says not waiting for the ceo's acknowledgment as she opened the door, the brunette smiling widely at her mumbling a small 'thank you' before walking in inside.

the doll's face beamed when he finally saw the dark haired male's figure by the window, a phone pressed in his ear.

the brunette gently closes the door, his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink noticing the other's intense gaze on him, face unreadable.

he stood in place, hand clutching on the tiger plushie. his giddy feeling washed away suddenly feeling shy under the other's gaze as the dark haired male walks towards him.

"is the papers ready?" jungkook asked the person he was talking to on the phone, dark brown orbs gazing down on the doll as he now stood infront of him. the brunette looking up at him, cheeks heating up by their close proximity and how intently the other was starring at him.

"thanks, namjoon-hyung. i'll have to call you back." the dark haired male says breath fanning over the doll's flustered face. he didn't wait for the other's reply and ended the call putting the phone in his pocket. his attention already turned to the doll since he stepped inside the room.